• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not being successful doesn't automatically make you a failure. I'm sure you can have success in other things, like beinga good friend or something.
    I wasn't trying to insult metal, but you have to admit some metal does sound like tiger mating calls.
    Oh ywah, listen to this. I thought you would like it I guess :| It's a song based off of a book I read. :|
    You're probably gonna live longer.
    Well all of that sounds perfect for metal. Or whatever :| I don't know since I don't listen to that kind of music.
    Oh ? Drugs just relieve them for a little while. But they also f*ck you up in the process. Self harm isn't something I'd want to talk about, at least not right now. But if you practice singing or whatever you'll get better and stuff. Whatever works.
    :| Stop ranting at me.
    MM isn't that bad, you could go the CB if you wished. MM doesn't do that :| So, no.

Well, MKFC, you haven't admitted it to him :| You said sorry to mawile, but you freaking added "MM I still don't like you" You know how much that made him mad :| Well, you should of ... it's nothing to do with MM at all... He doesn't have to admit he provaked him. You still haven't said you regret saying you wanted MM to get cancer, which frankly sickens me :).

And I'm nto on the CB right now.. so I don't know, but frankly I doubt it :| He doesn't randomly bring you up to insult you :| And you are acting kinda stupid.. you shouldn't get so freaking mad. Plus, although i'd like ot see that fight, you aren't going to meet, and thats a good thing.
    You can use serebii... or you could go to the CB around about now :) Lots of peopel are on which is good :) And he isn't trying to impressed the chicks.... he's not in the market for cyber girls anyway :| If he wanted a GF from here he'd just ask them freaking out. His teams are notjhignt o do with MM being a creep.

AND EVEN IF HE DID START ON YOU, you are still in the wrong for making it go waaay too far.
    Well, you need to go there if you want to talk. There isn't any middle ground. Apart from maybe the forums and serebii.

:)

Well, most people don't think the same , and you went too far... Saying sorry is the best thing to do.
    MKFC, it's rather silly to think she'd get MSN just for you. You should just come and vist if you want to see her :)

They still sound suckish :)

Well, you should still say sorry...
    Well, you should still try :| She won't go away , and it's making eveyrone mad the fact you won't even try :)

If they did worse then that they can't be very good friends then :|

:|

Well, you should try. The one thing that is making mawile really upset is what you said to MM. Even if MM is an awful awful person, you were rather cruel TBH.
    :D

Oh yeah... but you should still try. And it's not like she's on all the time :)

Hmm... still kinda cruel :)
    Cause of something stupid :)

I doubt she'd wanna talk on Msn....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…