• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, lotta bugs. One point, where I was fighting Cazadores(*******s), my X, B, Y, RB, RT, and LT all stopped working. Needless to say, those are important buttons.

Also, I'm with every faction, mostly. I'm at least Accepted by everyone except the Powder Gangers, who I am Vilified with, since four jumped me right at the beginning of the game. Of course, some Followers doctor won't join me now since I have good rep with the Legion, but I already have Rex and Cass, and just really wanted the Achievement for all the followers.

And I have a ton of saves anyways. Though I found that once you pass 50 saves still around, the game starts to load really slow, so I delete them occasionally now, too.
    oh god, now you're quoting the Suicide Putty Poop? That one had me in stitches, especially at the end.

"You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain!" XD
    isn't it? :p the cool thing is that it's downloadable aswell for those who are interested.
    it's not something for on the MP3 player but it's definatly worth a lol.
    sorry for the late reply, I only visit here once a week. A lot of people keep uploading his stuff, though I guess this channel is the best recreation (pretty much every one of IAmTheGang's old videos are on this account, and it was all originally his, except the Hulu Tube one). In particular, I really find his Return To Gamelon videos quite hilariously epic (both the preview and the final cutscene).

His Timesplitters videos are also a must-watch (at least, more of a must-watch than practically everything by IAmTheGang already is). Never played Timesplitters, but I still found them hilarious.
    part 1
    part 2
    Worth noting that these ones make quite a few references, both to other Poops as well as some of IAmTheGang's earlier work. Also worth noting that the last link had a video response partly inspired by it, and it turned out to be another pretty awesome Poop (which also goes around because the original creator's account was closed; BTW, I never paid much mind to the "This is illegal" guy until watching this... it really made him awesome, though Morshu's still my favorite XD). And I've got a lot more where that came from, if you're ever interested.
    I'll check it out. ^^

BTW, are you familiar with IAmTheGang? God, his stuff's classic. Unfortunately, his YT account was closed, but he had enough of a fandom for others to post his stuff.
    "You must be kinky! Keep your c**t in chains!"

"I don't like darkies. Only white ladies can whiz on my face!"

I lol'd at "I Want Your Balls, Please".

"If someone tries to touch your balls in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, F*CK DAT SH*T!"

A few of my personal favorites:

Jacky Chen visits Rule 34
    Captain Falcon Is A Real Man. Not actually a poop, but close enough. :p
    Youtube Poop Official Anthem
    Mario Talks Without Lungs
    SSBB Is Pretty Gay. (Personal Favorite)
    Freddy Ruins Sam's Life

I've seen The King's Unreasonable Demands before, but not Link's First Date.
    Deepercutt is another good pooper who hasn't been banned yet.

Triforce of Faceage? Never heard of it. :( *Looks it up on Youtube*

Oh, wow. :D Lot of Metroid references.

Also, three words: HYRULE. DATING. VIDEOS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…