• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Carina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there again, Just wanted to leave a message again. Wanted to let you know I use to be DarkCharizard55 back in the day. Not sure if you remember me.
    I happen to come across some of your artworks, and I'd just like to say they were fantastic. I do realise you no longer use this forum but I'll just leave this here on the off chance you'll see it.
    As a result of inactivity between October 10 and the time of this message, your claim on Mantyke on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Yeah lol, I think that a lack of appearances from Misty has squeezed the life out of the Pokeshipping community over the past 5 or 6 years. I would imagine that our fellow fans are still out there in spirit, but there just isn't much to discuss anymore as we haven't seen Misty appear in person since the Battle Frontier saga. :/

I was optimistic that Misty (as well as other past characters) would at least cameo at the end of DP, but the fact that she didn't as well as the reboot approach that the writers have taken with the BW series has left me a bit crestfallen. But alas, at least we still have the older episodes to rekindle our love for AAML. :D
    Hi Carina! I just saw your post on the new anime soundtrack CD thread and remembered back to the days of old on the older Pokeshipping threads where you and I posted. How I miss those days. The current thread isn't as much of a hive of activity as it used to be, so I don't find myself posting there myself anymore. If only Misty and the old Pokeshippers would return :(

Loving your signature by the way (was always a fan of your drawings). One of the cutest and most undeniable AAML hints. :)
    anytime 2moro after 3:30 eastern standard time is a good time to trade for me just try and be on the forums at that time
    sorry my ds got messed up so i gotta get it fixed before i can start trading again. sorry.
    ahww yeah I <3 all that too. A lot of people I know and most of my friends hate snow though, so they're no fun in Winter:p

Haha yeah almost as big as me! My brother made one too next to mine, and that one was definately bigger than me. But I am not that tall ^^ And when the temperature got up a little, and they started to melt, both of the snowman melted to 1, so they were a siamese twin after that haha

Oh so you live there :O I thought you lived somewhere else. Lol sorry for that :$

So you're an emoticon flooder too? haha yeah I can't cut down on them, I want people to know how I feel at the moment I type the sentence. Oh well call me crazy then, I don't really mind(A) ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…