• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ha that's funny, was he cool with it? :p
    Nothing really, got finished with exams so I'm out for break :)
    Just junior year in HS. xD;;

Oh, I see. D= Please, don't trouble yourself then~ Like I said, I really don't think I'd be able to keep up anyways.

You're most welcome~ ^_^
    Okay short vm, may make longer later

You are stll blaming MM, not yourself.

and I'm not at the Cb so I can't vote XD
    which games didja have n mind?

i wanted these roller skates i saw not 2 long ago but i couldn't get them then so i was hoping 2 get them 4 christmas ^^ i've been leaving hints lol. i might as well not get them since it's going 2 snow here n winter an all i can't roller skate on the snow i'll break sumthin lol
    it's very PUNny, I still can't think of any.
    Jk= just kidding.

But I'll still forget.
    ALL WELL.

Well your computer lies then.
    I can't think of anymore either :/
    I blame you :v
    -Jk-

I bet I'll forget something though, I usually do.

wakkawakkawakka -already am-
    :|
    Yes, but you're not me. I stop caring after a little bit. It's like, impossible for me to keep a grudge :|
    Well you should think about it I guess.
    The Black Eyed Peas? Nice song~

I don't know. It's only me and Liza on the CB.
    Let's PAWS for a moment an consider how corny these puns are.

No actually, they're just expanding the school size because of how many people there are.
    ..and besides, there's barely any time to go all the way to a locker
    just to get stuff for the next class. Especially since most classes are so far apart from each other.

It's okay. I've done that a few times myself :v
    Don't talk like that, it's sad~
    Yeah, you're not that bad. There are worse people out there.
    Well you'll have to have SOMETHING to fall back on. What do you want to be, besides a musician? Where do you see youself in 10 years if that doesn't work out? And I hope you don't say dead :|

No, we didn't move. We've just been talking a lot on the forum and stuff. I'm there now.
    You can have as many paths as you want, and you're not that bad of a friend. I mean, live for whatever makes you happy. But there should always be something to fall back on.
    So many genres~ and yeaaah, the song is pretty cool I guess.
    MKFC, you aren't always the victim. Me and MM have fought a lot in the past. reason why we don't try and kil each other: I've said sorry :|

Well, MM hasn't done that much to you to be honest. And she did deserve it, but thats not the point. The point is MM and you have to get along. Or at least only hate each other in your hearts.
    Don't wish death on people you sick freak :|

Lolwut. I bring you up more then him :| and MKFC if you see MM you send me a Vm cause I wanna watch :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…