• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Mario Cup is scheduled for January 1st.

Hope to see you participate in the thread's final cup.
    No. I just like saying things as they are so that it sounds awkward. =P

*hears a Torchic screaming in the distance*

Ignore my e-mail. I finally seduced the server to do what I wanted it to do. You should have the request by now.

Edit: Like eating icecream on the porch and watching the sunset with a significant other. Stuff like that. =/
    I'd say yes, but I'm an adult and you're still a minor. But sure, if you wanna add me that's cool. I think my e-mail is public here....

But there are plenty of other good things in life that can remind you that you're alive! ;-;
    Yuppers. Started with Yorkie and PC, then the rest of us found each other through the e-mail finder. It's totally not creepy! =D

No! Don't cut yourself! You've got so much mediocrity to look forward to in life! ;-;
    hrm. I'm friends with a few of the guys on FB and sometimes Shuam bothers me here. But that's about as far as my connections go.

Possibly.....*shuffles feet awkwardly*

That's my idea of averageness so it's only coincidence that I hit your sad, pathetic life pattern. =/
    Something like that. I stopped checking up on the new reincarnation of pgf a long time ago. It never really got off the ground. But I see some of the guys around occasionally. They keep pestering me so I'ma get an msn account over the break soI can chat with them. =/

Boringly average? Howso? Wake up every morning, go to school, come home, eat dinner, do homework/play videogames, go to bed, repeat?
    I laways though Mega Man Battle Network games had great music.
    And I liked Advance Wars on the television, not sure why.
    I like what Gamecube games I have, and I emulate SNES on my Wii.
    I really like GBA though, so I like to play that on my Gameboy Player peripheral or emulate it on the Wii.
    All senior citizens should have Life Alert.

If I see that there's anything I can contribute there, I'll try and sign up at BMGf in the next few days.
    I don't think I will, it really depends on what titles come out.
    I was always sort of a handheld guy until the DS. I hate the DS. I really like GBA, but other than that I do like consoles a lot more. I guess I'd say I'm split down the middle, but only because of the GBA.
    Me too. I think I was banned for part of it as well.
    Didn't seem as big as fourth gen. Ah well, I'm not gonna buy either of them.
    There does not appear to be one. However when searching my name in the member's list, the forum generates "Mrs. Mudkip" as a search option.
    No user by that name though...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…