• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, thank you. When I was making about it, I was worried if the two words contradicted each other. If something's running like clockwork, it's doing the same thing repeatedly and perfectly, which... isn't imaginative, right? XD
    I am doing all right I suppose...just little over a month for me now. ^^ And bleh assessments clumping up sucks badly - good luck with it all regardless of if the scheduling is nice or not. =p

Well I guess Miror B's music has some guitar in the XD theme...? And no, I am not Miror B, otherwise my posting style would be rather different. And with a lot more music notes. XD

DDD:
    Amazing he is. Good thing he decided to post all those videos on youtube. =D

I hope so too - but that'll be nearing the end of November before uni is over (getting towards the business end and all, and I have a bad last three weeks ;_;). And yes - piano (I've no idea why you imagined me playing the guitar as well but hey!)

Yes, I remember that. I guess those are the dangers of phases?
    Pfft, dorky-ness matters not - if it sounds good then who cares! =D I actually know of one guy on youtube who is pretty darn good with the piano playing of VGM (among other things)... allow me to spam links at you! =p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z_3_uFAIT4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOYIbV5y7FI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTmp4sukhKs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLn6NZIvAt0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDY8jLYnL0I

I have a lot of sheet music myself, a fair bit of vgm.... just don't have any time to try some atm. -_- Uni sucks like that atm.

Can't say I share your phase with Gaga though. ;p
    And congratulations for congratulating me! ;p

And techno stuff, I see. Listening to stuff to keep oneself awake is always fun. =)
    I liked Empoleon as well, just the typing seemed off. No matter what the type triangle was whacked, and I guess it doesn't really matter for my three anyways considering the method of obtaining isn't exactly orthodox so having them form a perfect triangle would be kind of of.

No matter what disagreements we have, we have to agree that human love is overused and of the lowest caliber.
    I just thought Doduo/Onix/Mankey was better than the alternative of Rhyhorn/Tyrogue/Spearow, which was made of major suck when I realized half way through Chapter 1 that the main character and Onix are kind of made for each other (and not in a sexual way).

Well, at the end Torterra, Infernape and Empoleon went to the dogs- all of a sudden Fire was normal on Empoleon and Water normal on Torterra and then Fighting was SE then Ground was SE and then Empoleon learnt Ice moves anyways. >_< What was the point in even makiing that starter type triangle? Empoleon always looked more like a Water/Ice type anyway, because it is a bloody penguin, not some sort of steely rocky thing like Aggron (liek, srs, what is Aggron based on? A lump of iron with some rocky bits?)

Rock love can never be as serious as underwater love.
    My god you rock fetishist. Don't deny it. If that is what works for you then I won't question it.

I guess meh, Doduo, but it's the only Flying type I could think off of the top of my head. The only pure Flying type anyway is a legendary. Meh. I can't think of any more bloody Gen I Flying types apart from Zapdos and Farfetch'd. Oh, yeah Charizard too. Let's seeeee... There's only really the Zubat line which is not commonly used/non-Normal dual Flying type.

No wait, Rocks falling in love is great idea. Maybe not even Pokémon, just ordinary rocks. There's a turbulent twist of love and deception beneath those... cold rocky shells. Uh-huh.
    Damn these Monster Houses in PMD Sky. It's like being murdered with a rusty axe.
    I mean a type triangle silly, like Fire/Water/Grass. Rock/Flying/Fighting is the only one that actually works apart from the main starter trio, and everyone wants something different (and no, Eevee and Pikachu/Pikachu clones don't count as different).

Domesticated is a great idea. The only ones I think will actually be found in the wild are those that are more urban kinds anyway. I'll think on it.
    Hey there, lady. My face is nicer than yoouurrrs.

Ramen. I was wondering, is a Rock/Flying/Fighting type triangle sounding original and therefore awesome? I've been toying with an Onix/Doduo/Mankey thing for a while now, and although Steelix/Dodrio/Primeape won't work so well by then they'll have others... Like, ja.

BTW, is having Hoenn/Sinnoh/Isshu Pokémon in the Sevii Islands totally believable? I think it is. W
    I know, I know. I do feel bad too. It's just that the member obviously didn't even take the time to read the rules from their first attempt to the second one. If I could go back in time, I'd have just reported it.
    Yay cookies. *consumes*

And yeah, need more topics... um. Ah. Topics. *muses* Music! Music is a topic! Um... What music do you listen to? (!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…