• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hahahaha...BTW, I did the same thing with that last line with gibberish.
    Personaly I do like the name Unova and it keeps the tradition that the region names have an "o" in it.
    It also has the same meaning as Isshu:
    Uno means in Latin:
    1.ONE
    2.UNITE
    3.LINK
    4.JOIN
    5.CONJOIN
    6.CONNECT
    7.COMBINE
    8.ASSOCIATE

And Nova is Latin for New
    (used google translator BTW. I can't speak Latin myself.)
    well, actually I was writing the word "gibberish", multiple times after eachother, with 1 letter between them, and those letters made an word. Can you geuss which word?
    D. is a real tomboy, no girly girly at all! and what the heck, it beated harry potter(she also went to that one). I still have to ask the boys what they found of New Kids.
    New kids isn't really my kind of humor, except that episode with the forklifter "don't they need that on your work" "of course not", "OK, come closer' *boom* "Did you catch it?". A group of friends went today to New Kids Turbo, One of my friends, D., told me she found it boring.
    Of cours it comes to Holland, in Europe Prof. Layton is the most popular in Holland, that's why from "Pandora's box" it came in Dutch, however, I'm not sure if it will come to the cinemas, like, from Pokémon the only first 3 movies were in the cinemas(I went to the 3th one with my dad alone ^_^)
    I probably... no, I'm sure I'm going to buy that movie, I'm wondering how they can put puzzles in an movie(Don't tell me anything about the movie, because I want to stay spoiler free).
    An chief of the police shouldn't be like that, but it does makes the game better, you have to make someone with an high status guilty.

And look what I found!!!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyakuten_Kenji_2
    I like the investigation a bit more because you can walk around yourself(and my fav AA char is Edgy) ,you also have to use a lot of logic and gumshoe is more with you.

I just read the page thourougly, and now Edgy gets another special system "The chess system".
    yeah, that was probably the most disgusting thing I saw in the AA serie. The most scariest thing was Kristoph Gavin's hand, I got goosebumps from that.
    Indruk=Impression.
    Viola is indeed scary and cute at the same time.
    The nightmare was the first thing you saw in Justice for all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seK-MIvLskk

I also liked the cases of Apollo, they also have to do with the other ones...somehow. I especialy like the case where Tracey's magic underwear was the solving of the case.
    I was crying at the ending, because it was so touching.
    I do like Phoenix, but not the most, he is my #9. I like how he thinks "Talk First, Think Later!". But the thing I like the less about him, is the shape of his head, With that nose of his he reminds me of an shark, but I got used to it. my #10 is that Phoenix Wrigt copy with red skin(I forgot his name), the other time I laughed as hard as I could was when he roared and then the Judge and Phoenix took cover!

And do you remember Phoenix' nightmare in Justice for all? I also liked that scene, but that game is my least favourite, but contained important parts. I like the last two games, mostly because every case have to do with the other one, Investigations was about the smugling ring and the Yatagarasu. And Trails and tribulations was about Dahlia Hawthorne and Godot, it also contained the final pieces to the Fay story, and were playing as three different kind of Chars.
    I don't hate Klavier, I love his air guitar solos. I also like Godot, mostly because he throws his cup of coffee against Phoenix.

Top 8 fav chars:
    1. Miles Edgeworth
    2. Kay Faraday
    3. Lang
    4. Franziska Von Karma
    5. Gumshoe
    6. Godot
    7. MaskDeMasque
    8. Larry Butz

Top 5 Hate list:
    1. Calisto Yew
    2. Dahlia Hawthorne(She is pure evil!)
    3. Cammy Meele(Stay Awake!!)
    4. Winston Payne
    5. Deid Mann(for having such an obvious/stupid name!)
    Yes, I'm also a big Prof. Layton fan(I'm playing "De verloren toekomst" now).
    rise from the asses was in the first PW, the burning bridge was in Trails and turbulations, I also liked the one with the burning bridge, cause you were playing as edgeworth! And Larry is such an big idiot, I had to rest when I found out what the flying was.

I also liked the episode, from appolo justice, when those lady pants where the solving of the case, That was one of the times I laughed as hard as I could!!!!

But my fav is Arised from the ashes, cause that one was extremely long, it feld like two episodes. And the expresion on Edgeworth's face when he found out that on the second page the shadow of the "bleu badger" was, hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

The most scariesd episode was when you meet Larry as an security guard and tells that his co-worker is an old lady, I was like; NOOOOO, NOT WENDY, NOT WENDY OLDBAG, WHY, WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!! and then he say, she was with vacation, I was never, NEVER releaved as then.

My second fav char is probably Kay.
    My third is, or Gumshoe, Or Franziska Von Karma.
    uh huh, I'm A BIG Phoenix Wright fan, I started with Ace attorney Investigations Miles Edgeworth(he is My fav Char BTW) and went back, the only ones I did in chronologic order were Phoenix Wright Ace attorney to Phoenix Wright Ace attorney Justice for all, I'm rather lucky I did that because those two directly followed each other up.
    Well, out of the ones you mentioned, I like Oasis, WEEZER, and some Gorillaz.

My favorite band is Radiohead, though I also like The Cure, The Smashing Pumpkins (1990's works, not more recent so much) The Beatles, REM, Led Zeppelin, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, Van Halen, Pearl Jam, Nirvana and much more. Uh, pretty much anything that isn't rap or pop (Lady GaGa, Justin Beiber and such).

~Nemmeh
    Hmmm...that's quite a question. I don't really know. "Times Like These" maybe? I mean, it's a good song, they just have played it on the radio too much. At least, where I live.

~Nemmeh
    I like the debut album quite a bit, as well as "There is nothing Left to Lose"..."Colour and the Shape" is excellent, too. Did you get "One By One"? It comes with a free DVD of their tour and concert. At one point, while they're driving around, Dave spots a pair of Def Lepperd underpants, hops out of the limo, runs over and buys them. He then proceeds to ask people what they think of his new underpants. I lol'd.

~Nemmeh
    I like the debut album quite a bit, as well as "There is nothing Left to Lose"..."Colour and the Shape" is excellent, too. Did you get "One By One"? It comes with a free DVD of their tour and concert. At one point, while they're driving around, Dave spots a pair of Def Lepperd underpants, hops out of the limo, runs over and buys them. He then proceeds to ask people what they think of his new underpants. I lol'd.

~Nemmeh
    *looks at your sig*

Whoo! Another Foo fan! Which is your favorite? Mine's "I'll stick around" and "Ain't it the life?".

~Nemmeh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…