• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Riyu*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I heard about a staff member who went insane and deleted a whole bunch of threads. What are the details exactly?
    I love you so much! If you're still on for tomorrow, I can do it after all. You know, that thing we talked about ;D
    Is a cloned pokemon considered to be a hacked pokemon?
    PD:Answer me in my forum please
    Riyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    Ah, I'm pretty good. I wish we could talk more often but I'm always at school when you're around IRC. D: Those darn time zones. With HGSS out, I've been having to adjust in and out with US SoulSilver and JP HeartGold because in US SoulSilver, I'm trying to get through Kanto, and in JP HeartGold I'm SRing for a shiny Suicune. XD And adjusting that and all my free time plus school work isn't easy, so I always have a full schedule. :<

But other than that, things are all good with me. Well, except that my internet's been going on and off for the past week. D: It's been very annoying, and my ISP hasn't been doing much about it. Hopefully it'll get fixed this week though since I have no school on Friday this week.
    Hey Riyu, is that you? It's UmbreonXD from IRC. I thought I'd might see you here, so I thought I'd say hi and add you as a friend. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…