• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, but as a single concept? Mayhaps.

Wouldn't we all like to know? Tbh, I don't know anymore. Medicine would be nice, although editing and journalism sounds more my forte, but it sounds slightly boring. Law's in my blood, but it has too much paperwork and I have too much of a conscience to deal with all of it.

no u

Lol, it's cool, I understand. I'm simply an honorary grammar nazy don'tcha know? Orly?

I dunno.
    The world doesn't actually need money to work though.

It will be a glorious day.

But why?

It makes sense, but it also doesn't if you think about it.

You really do, it is actually fairly active these days.
    I, of all people, oblivious to metaphor? Even if you didn't believe me, the concept is laughable. :p

Which is why I have to work at it lol. Jack of all trades, master of none.

no u

lolololol fail. *Gasp* You lie!

oyeshedid
    numorous times he was blamed for things he didn't do, he was beaten up alot, and he failed alot

yah, they are terrifying...............ewwww
    Yup yup yup!!!there was this guy in my old school who was the unluckiest guy ever...it was wierd

oh well i could try :p i am terrified of spiders...yuck
    wow that's cool, i've been able to ride the big roller coasters since i was 11

Yah, i not the tallest guy, i'm 6'1, but i'm BIG...i sometimes used to go to the elementary school during lunch and stare down at the little children, i even made a couple cry >:)
    I wanna ride a roller coaster.....just thought i'd let you know

Oh yes pokemon is so violent (sarcasm) but it is fun to destroy bidoofs just for being bidoofs MWAHAHAHHAHA! i'm not aloud to be violent in real life...because i'm really big and strong
    Thankful rabbit is thankful :p

yah..violence is fun when it's not classified as fighting, thats why mudfights are so awesome
    it always helps to have someone on the inside :p

Snowball fights over here are horrible, we play by last one standing rules if ya get hit you're dead....i'm one of the snipers >:)
    you are lucky, i searched for 3 months with no result.... lucky

Yah the snow rocks, once in a while i'll go and dig a hole/bunker into the snow, it's that deep, plus it's fun to build snow homes
    it wouldnt work because of greedy people. i think if i got a group of people that think the same as i do and get a society together it would though. like the Quakers or something like that haha XP
    lolololol

Ah, but some classes you'll need in life you just have to work at.

no u

I'M SURE I DID Of course you do, what would the world be without peanut butter and all of the other things we've done?

oyesudo
    Yeah, I wish there was a world where you didn't have to have money to live (because you essentially do). Haha my world = peace, love, no money for anyone
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…