• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Old Man I know it took a while but I got this

Ability: Sand Veil
    Nature: Modest
    IV's:31/1/31/31/21/31
    Egg moves: Nasty plot

I know the Spdef IV sucks but it only has 60 base spdef, I can try for a better one if you want. Just let me know.
    Can't really e-mail I use a wii for internet. Anyway I have to finish up the def evs on my venusaur and ill be on wifi with 2 fodder to trade. My black team isn't quite ready but if you want an ou match after thatd be cool.
    sorry serilag has prevented me from getting on. I'll be on tonight, if not on serebii on wifi, so just go on wifi anywhere from 8-9pm est and if I see you I'll log off grab the tms and then setup a trade. If I'm waiting for you I'll flash my vc on and off otherwise don't join the room cuz I have a kanto tournament match I need to take care of tonight. (on a different forum)
    Would you like to trade now?
    If you're still on you should get on the chat because serebii is lagging for me ._.
    Well I just got this

Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Water absorb
    IVs: 27/31/31/11/31/31

Let me know if you still want a careful one.
    Egg moves: Recover, Curse
    So I have this

Ability:Water absorb
    IV's:31/31/22/14/31/31
    Egg moves: Recover,Curse

I'll keep Sring for better IV's if you want, just let me know.
    I'm going to be playing mario kart wii, but I'll also be in the wifi room w/2 stone edeges, 2 eqs, and 2 blue shards. If you need anything else just pm me. If I don't trade right away its because I'm mid race. See you on :3.
    I'm really soerry, I overslept. I'll set a reminder for 2pm so do you 2 SEs, 2 EQs, and 2 Blue S. Or are there any other tms you can use? (ie. Stealthrock, explosion, psychic etc.) <- basically any of the rarer ones that were clonable in emerald. That or I have plenty of stones/shards from the underground. Just let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…