• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oof, I imagine first year to be brutal, imagine 3!

Heh, gotta start with the basics, am I right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Can't you reason with your dad? What happened to your awesome mum? ;_;
    =O DeviantART? I've been thinking of getting one lately... I wish I had a good scanner to scan my pics on though... LOL, I don't care about Myspace, Facebook... I'm just addicted to MSN because it means chatting to people which I lvoe doing! =D

Hey, I heard you only say what shippings you dislike via PM... Wanna PM me to say what they are? =D You don't have to, but eh. Then maybe you could find out what shippings I dislike too. It's weird, I find it hard to dislike a shipping because I don't necessarily support all of them (I mostly focus on Hikari shippings though XD) either... Like I don't hate many... XDDD
    Really? WTF? Why'd he want you to sign up for Latin?? Did he make you change to Latin instead??? And if you need help with French, I've been in a fully-french school since grade 1, I think I can help you out if you need it ;O

I missded you~ *huggle*
    I have Vista too.....Maybe you have Home Basic? I gots Home Premium. Its teh roxors. I'm not really a Leagueshipper. My schedules boring....there's not many choices so it's pretty clear what to pick. (The non-sucky ones.) I'm not allowed to access email/IM/Chat Rooms/Public Forums/Anything with a curse on it at my school. It's soooo lame. The principal "moniters" us. (We have to log in on our own little code thingy) So she's knows where we've been. Freaky, ne? Also, MY SCHOOL LIBRARY FREAKIN' GOT MANGAS! I spazzed for about 15 minutes. >.>'' I dunno what to say next, anywho, nice to see, er, talk to ya. I'm off to do random thingymabobbers. I hope this covers everything...Bye!
    Ooh sounds interesting. Yeah, cascade88, right? I think I've read some of her stuff. I'll read any multishipping fic. =D Daaaaaaaang, got school now, you have MSN?
    riolulu~

Sorry, I accidentally killed your internet with all my PM's XP

You'll be missed! *huggles*

~Super T
    It's ongoing, currently on 11 chapters. I think it's a pretty easy read, especially the first five or so chapters. XD

LOL, school is so troublesome like that. I'm messaging from school and I finally remembered my Cavaliershipping thread that I started up! Dang I suck like that! XDDDD

Ooh, which multishipping fic is it? I think I've seen you review Uza's fic... Is it that one?
    Hey riolulu! Haven't talked to you in a while.....Anywho I'll be in school (Graaaaaahhhhhhh......schoooooooool.) Now through June 25th I believe.....I started today....And I'm freaking hating it....I have to get up early again....poooo....I hate that....So not a morning person....BTW, I'm making a random banner. I have a Devart, but you won't see much besides lame crap because my stinking camera won't work. I'm TheBenderama. Basically it's a lame page. I need a scanner....*Whines* Oh yeah, I saw what ya posted on the League Thread. I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV the Sims. <3 In fact, it took up about a third of my life already. :x What expansions do you have? I have......

The Deluxe Base
    Teen Style
    H&M Fashion
    Glamour Life
    Freetime
    Kitchen & Bath
    University
    Seasons
    Open For Business
    Pets

I was going to get the Ikea one, but decided against it. I didn't get the Vacation one because it's supposedly very glitchy and I've wasted about half of the computer's memory on Sims. I can't wait for Sims 3! [/total fangirl moment]

I'm sorry I've uber spammed your page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…