• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, but just to let you know, I might not read it. I've been very busy lately with school and stuff. I haven't been on here that much. So, I might not be able to read it for a while.
    Hey there, it's been a while! :) I'm glad to hear that your enthusiasm for Pearlshipping still remains high, and studying a Japanese cartoon certainly sounds interesting. I'll admit that I turned away from AshxDawn some time ago as I didn't agree with how the writers were handling their on-screen chemistry in the latter part of the Sinnoh saga, but I don't regret supporting it at the time that I did because I felt the same back then about the pairing as I did (and still do) about Ash and Misty being together.

Things are going well over here thanks, although the weather on this half-term break from college isn't much to talk about. How are you? I was actually thinking just yesterday that you hadn't been on here for a while lol.
    Hey!
    Yep, I've been doing well lately, been incredibly busy with school and stuff and haven't had much time to come on here.
    So, what's new? Anything?
    Hey! I'm doing well thanks for asking! ^^ not really doing anything special for christmas but be with the family, then again that's actually a really good thing! Oh? It's a pity you're not up to speed with the episodes...I even found a site that subs them all! Though I am most certainly thrilled at the fact that you refer to Pearlshipping that way! I believe those two have one of the best dynamics in anime! and COOL! I LOVE Codename: Kids Next Door! That show always made everything look really cool! not to mention some of the stuff is hilarious! wish i could watch re-runs on TV but my parents dont have that channel on cable :( I see! so its Nigel Uno and Rachel McKenzie! They're a very cute couple! I really liked the episode IT she was in, they were both so insync when they were fighting their enemies! I'm pretty sure she was in another couple of episodes but point is I really like her character! hmm...I think you might have made me a fan of those two...then again I might have always seen them that way but have not realized it until now :p sorry for the long post...but that is one awesome pairing you chose!
    Hello! how have you been fellow pearlshipper? pardon my absence in that thread. so have you been watching best wishes? any other pairing you like at the moment? reply soon!
    hey there :)
    yes, it's good to see the PearlShippers still staying strong and continuing to support the shipping even though DP is finished. and knowing that helps me to continue to support PearlShipping as well.
    I'm doing good. actually, me and my family just came home from participating in a pro-life chain that took place in a local busy street. it was fun, even though we just stood there holding signs and stuff most of the time. (;
    and, how are things going for you?
    Hmm, I see. So THAT's why you're rarely on here nowadays, huh? Well that's good. School should be a big priority before deciding whether to use time on other fun things (I feel like I'm speaking about myself.. >>'), and I'm glad to hear that! And Codename: Kids Next Door, eh? Hehe, hope you have fun over there. :3
    Angelo! It has been far too long since we've spoken... And since you've posted. xD Well anyway, I'm doing fine really. Although I'm not as obsessed with Pearlshipping as I used to be back in the day (you remember ohoho), I still love it. But yes, the activity in the thread is STILL going strong, even after DP. Glad to know you still feel the same way about Ash and Dawn as well. :)

And yourself?
    Hello dear friend, I feel somewhat strange.

On one hand I'm sad because DP ended and often PS hints with it, but also happy because BW seems promising. I dunno what to think. How are you holding up at the very moment?
    Hey there old buddy. :D Long time no speak! I haven't seen you around that often on SPPf in recent months, so how've you been? Still flying the Pearlshipping flag high? :)
    yes, haha :)
    sorry for replying late, I haven't had the chance to go on the computer for the past week; but I'm back now ;)
    I went to a concert on Thursday, a band called Paramore performed. it was awesome, and it inspired me to go and keep singing and writing my music, and chase my dreams (yes, I sing, play instruments, all that jazz. music is a big part in my life ;D)
    and over the weekend, I went to Orlando, FL. it's only a two and a half hour drive from where I live.
    I helped take care of little kids at this church camp thing. it was fun; and by taking care and playing around with the kids, I realized that I'm actually sort of good with kids, haha x) and I got closer to my friends who also helped out, and met new people.
    and then I just spent the rest of the weekend at a hotel resort with my family. :)
    but now I've got school tomorrow. ;P
    ...how was your weekend?
    yes, haha :)
    sorry for replying late, I haven't had the chance to go on the computer for the past week; but I'm back now ;)
    I went to a concert on Thursday, a band called Paramore performed. it was awesome, and it inspired me to go and keep singing and writing my music, and chase my dreams (yes, I sing, play instruments, all that jazz. music is a big part in my life ;D)
    and over the weekend, I went to Orlando, FL. it's only a two and a half hour drive from where I live.
    I helped take care of little kids at this church camp thing. it was fun; and by taking care and playing around with the kids, I realized that I'm actually sort of good with kids, haha x) and I got closer to my friends who also helped out, and met new people.
    and then I just spent the rest of the weekend at a hotel resort with my family. :)
    but now I've got school tomorrow. ;P
    ...how was your weekend?
    I see. Would it would be nice to have you post there since I honestly don't remember the last time you did. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…