• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tell me about it. I just got a warning sent to me because I wrote "Sure is alot of butthurt in this thread" in the Blacklist thread. They said I was spamming. How is that considered spamming? Ridiculous.

Anyway, if you are looking for any specific pokemon to trade in the futurem lemme know and maybe I we can help eachother out.
    I respect you because you dont give a **** about posting in other people's threads and tell them to piss off if they're being *****es.

Lets be pals.
    Get the f*ck out of my trade thread. Read the bloody rules of this board, there are other places you can offer that items and worthless Pokémon.
    Grand ~ Kingdra
    Well, I currently have five in stock, and it will have to wait about a week for i need to buy a charger for my ds. and if they are legit, then deal! sorry, it will not allow me to reply by pm.

you have 5 lucky eggs????? koo damn thats a long as time, hit me up when you get the cord and ill see
    Well, I currently have five in stock, and it will have to wait about a week for i need to buy a charger for my ds. and if they are legit, then deal! sorry, it will not allow me to reply by pm.
    ----------
    ill give you 15 master balls but what do you have to give me for the master ball's??????
    ----------
    Well, it depends on what you want. You have the MBs on the 4th Gen games, right? Is there anything you'd like? I don't EV-train, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…