• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I should have asked that too. I noticed you applied though and figured that might have been where more or less.
    I know he wouldn't drop it, and I commented on his profile too, he's just deleted the post and thinks that I can't see that, or the fact that he's posted on your wall taking it a step too far again and deleted it again. I assure you, he received a public warning for his behaviour.
    skyliner, it's time to stop posting on UmbreonMaster's wall. Yes he pulled out, you accused him of cheating, but it should have ended there. You didn't need to continue raising the issue. If you honestly thought he was hacking, then go to a higher authority, a moderator who can resolve the issue properly. Clearly you don't care about warnings or infraction, and if that's how you want to be then fine, but don't act as though getting them wont change anything for you. You do not need to have the last word in every conversation, if battling is just entertainment for you, and winning and loosing are just numbers on a board, then let the matter go and forget about it.
    You are obviously very confused,
    A: I didn't spend 5 minutes calculating anything its standard multiplication.
    2. 3 vms and deleting one? Don't even know what you're talking about there.
    3. I have nothing to get over, its just morons like you that ruin it for people. I don't need you to admit you lost, I know you did.

I'm sorry your starmie wasn't as good as you thought it was, it doesn't give you the right to accuse me of hacking. But since you apparently want to antogonize me, I'll say this much and leave it at this, learn how to battle, learn about the pokemon's stats, and learn about the hold items, before challenging anyone else. OR at the very least don't just disconnect from battles just because you didn't know something. That is unacceptable and far from "entertaining".

PS: I'm not a kid and far from a fool. Next time just take your foot out of your *** and apologize. Don't reply unless you want to be reported for spamming my vm/harrassment. Good day kiddo.
    Obviously it has like 1 iv in speed or something or your lying so you don't look stupid. Eitherway quit while your not ahead. Ask any of the 100s of people here i've battled, I don't hack. You lost, your starmie is obviously poorly trained if its a positive nature and can't outspeed an attack natured staraptor. Get over it.
    as you can probably tell i'm a pretty experienced battler. You are clearly out your league, i'm tempted to report you for an intentially disconnect. That is unexceptable sportsmanship. My staraptor was ev trained 252 points in spe with 31 ivs, holding a choice scarf. That will give it at least 70 more speed then a max speed starmie. Just lettin you know before you do something stupid like accuse me of hacking or w/e.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…