• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Holidays to (Insert your name here) hope that you have a fantastic one and great luck though out the New Year.

Know that I’m always here for you all when and need be.

PS: In the movie Hook Tinkerbell took Peter to Neverland when he was just a baby. So how did he age to be a boy if you are not supposed to age there?

L.F.D.

Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Okay, the PVS tournament has started and you and I are set to battle in the first round. Are you ready? I plan to check back in the next hour, so if you happen to be available during this next hour also, we can have our match really soon. If not, tomorrow afternoon is a good time for me. Anyway, I'm looking forward to our match!
    Hi thanks for the add. To answer your question, the chance of a shiny patch appearing stops increasing at 40, so once the chain reaches 40 its best to just keep resetting the radar for shiny patches. And you dont risk breaking your chain.
    Hehe, that's true! Whenever I get stuck I peek on the internet >.>; It's usually some random person in a random house who I haven't got a HM off yet or something :p

~Pirate
    Ahhh, maybe it's a myth? =o ....hmm, I know that I beat the elite four in Platinum but I can't remember if I made it to the resort.....Soulsiolver took over somewhat xD
    ~Pirate
    Really? Oh I am so gonna try that now >=3

Haha, it doesn't matter, I just highlighted it to balance out the colourfulness =D

~Pirate
    Nuzlocke challenge? *Looks it up* Oh, that looks difficult! I'm far too picky with the pokemon I have in my team though, I could never do the whole "catch the first pokemon you meet in each route" thing... I have my own Ralts in pokemon Ruby, even though they have a 1% occurrence rate xD ....yeah, I find it hard to restart pokemon games. I never restarted Pokemon Red! :)

Level 89 magikarp? I don't think I've ever met anyone with enough patience to raise one of those =P But yeah, I can imagining it's one of the less intimidating level 89 pokemon you'd come across =P
    Thanks for the friend request! Which parts of the forums do you generally shine around? =)

~Pirate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…