• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Holidays to (Insert your name here) hope that you have a fantastic one and great luck though out the New Year.

Know that I’m always here for you all when and need be.

PS: In the movie Hook Tinkerbell took Peter to Neverland when he was just a baby. So how did he age to be a boy if you are not supposed to age there?

L.F.D.
    Just so you know

If we were in a trap like that was in the new SAW movie I wouldn't even need to stopand think about it before I saved you, I'd save you from the start without a second thought

L.F.D.
    About your FB post

Fullname: Elesha Harris. You’ve never told me your middle name or names.
    Birthday: October 22, 1989
    Eyecolor: Blue
    Nickname: Poopie Bear, Beloved, Princess. Tjere was another one you told me that your friends call you that is play on your name, but I can’t remember spelling.
    One of my Best friends: David Granato
    Favorite color: Pink/Purple
    My dream: To own your own restaurant, to spend your life with me and have at least two children

How did I do?

L.F.D.
    Hopeing the love of my life sore throat will feel better, and about to send her a message to something she might love

L.F.D.
    What a nice surprise.

How are you doing? I've heard you have a new boyfriend, is he treating you right?

L.F.D.
    Hey that's okay I know all about that... I just wanted to check up on ya i've missed you too :( but glad to hear things are going okay ^^;;
    hey buddy i haven't talked to you for a while... how have you been doing? I hope everything is going okay ^^;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…