• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude, that is painful... But congratulations at least that you know you had the skill to make it to 40. Keep it up, i can smell a first shiny nearby haha.
    It is commonly accepted that both types of grass have the same chance of continuing your chain, so i really just use the grass type that the pokemon appears more in, so its quicker to find the pokemon when starting the chain.

generally: sparkly grass has rarer pokemon and radar exclusives more commonly.
    common grass has common pokemon and swarmers. I have noticed that gba insertion pokemon seem to be equally in both types of grass.

Good luck with spoink.
    Yeah unfortunately there is no way to 'master' chaining as there is a luck factor. And yeah, youre right its just getting to 40 thats the hard part. Just keep practising and you will start to get a natural sense about what patches are risky/safe to enter and chaining will get easier.

I wouldnt really recommend knowing the patterns, I only find it useful to know the 99% one and i have found that when all 4 patches are of the same type as the chain type, the ring 4 patch is quite a safe bet. Good luck
    By long tile do you mean shaking grass? If you do then that just sounds like a normal chain break.
    The thing with 99% patches are basically if the 4 grasses shake in a specific pattern you can judge how likely the patches are to break your chain. Theres heaps of patterns, but the only one i keep in mind is the 99% patch. It is when the grass in ring 1,2,3 are not the type you are chaining (eg if you are using common patches in your chain then 1,2,3 would have to be sparkly) and the ring 4 patch is the grass type you are chaining. This makes the ring 4 patch have a 99-100% chance of continuing your chain.
    Does this help?
    hi.
    thanks for your help at the last time.
    oh and i need your help to clone my scyther XP
    hey i am interested in a traze wot are your shiny adamant swinubs ivs good ??? if so can u EV train it for me ??? and i am interested in ur adamant shiny groudon aswell
    Yeah, you can't really be offended by BCVM22. He only ever posts truth and logic, so you can't exactly call him out on personal remarks. I like BCVM22, in fact. I consider him a friend. ^_^
    He, uh, always makes it a point to toe the line between "truth" and "insult." I don't think I've ever seen him out-and-out act like a jerk, but his strict logic can be pretty grating sometimes. ^_^
    Yup, just one. An infraction for spamming in the Misc section. It's very easy to spam without realizing it, lol. ^_^;
    Yes about the new characters.

And I did finish off that thread. ^_^

I just want to warn you, though- if you always reply to threads like those, or tell the posters what to do, you might end up receiving an infraction for "replying to spam" or "minimodding." I love that you're so helpful, so I don't want to see you get in trouble for it. x_x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…