• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It has been indeed D: i'm doing okies, hanging in there at school lol been battling more on PO when I find the time xD, i've gotten a tad better in battling, how about you? :D
    lol Tis ok, and i'm hanging in there school has been kind of hectic lately, lots of stuff going on and not enough time to finish >.<
    Haha, we shall see :p i'm trying to make a more UU based pokemon team...just for the heck of it..been testing out teams when i could but its been really busy lately :C
    how are you?
    Thats awesome ^-^ Using the other tiers below OU makes it interesting and fun :D Atm I use anything OU and down on my team :p Not all OU, but my team usually consists of mostly OU and maybe a few BL or UU, depends.
    Im doing okies just been busy with summer homework for the new school year D:
    Lol its ok, and tis good to hear i've been training as well, atm trying to come up with a new pokemon team.
    Good point... like how I chose whether I wanted HG or SS. I was in Sainsburys and was looking at the DS game shelf and accidentally knocked a copy of HG on the floor and I said ''I'll take that one.'' lol. So, how was today?
    Awesome, so are you playing HG or SS, I got HG and I've completed the main storyline. Can't wait for Black and White to come out!!!
    Not bad, thanks for asking. I'm 14 so still at school :S I've always liked Pokemon but my friends don't so here's the only place I can discuss and brag about Pokemon, lol!
    Good to hear that! To be honest, I don't personally know anyone here so I've made afew new friends as my school friends are 'too old' for Pokemon :S My computer messes up A LOT too, lol. So, how are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…