• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not too bad. School is keeping me busy and whatnot and I was working a little as well. Other than that, not too much.

I always forget to come check my visitor messages. I feel like they should email you about that kind of stuff ><
    Hey Stabberz what do you want to be done with Azelf in New Age, Andy asked me a little while ago?
    Hey there! ^__^ Seeing as you're very good at rpgs I was wondering if you wanted to participate in mine. Masteria Saga, it's a fake region full of new pokes and all that good stuff. A starter opened up because a person had to drop out due to real life issues, its the grass starter and the spot open is a non-trainer spot. So breeder, coordinator and anything else you wanna be. Check the starter out if you're interested and contact me ASAP please. ^__^
    So when are you going to post in the RPG? I can't really wait any longer since it's going to die soon, so it would be great if you could post soon (especially with the weekend coming up)
    Hey stabberz! What's up? Heh, it's been a while. I'm sorry I let the Pokemon Heroes RPG die back in June. I had a lot of my mind so I never bothered to post. Anyway, I'm a college student now and I have more time on my hands. What would you say if I wanted to revive it? It was a great RPG amd I'm sad that it ended so abruptly. I feel responsible. =/
    Hey, plan on posting in the RPG soon? We're getting ready for the first Team Atmosphere Encounter in New Bark Town.
    Tambry and Jake are sharing a room? Right? Just the way you worded it in your last post made me want to clear that up with you, because Tambry only got one room with two beds.
    Hm.

I wouldn't imagine you'd be happy while being suicidal. Those two emotions don't usually mix.

Was that when you were gone from Serebii for a while? Or was that something totally different?
    Ah, Exams... I had none this year. Well, no official exams. I had an end of unit test in science.

That's just... wow. I would not be able to do that, which is why I shall never be suicidal because chances are I'd chicken out. ^^;
    Mhmm.

I don't have the patience to save up for a laptop, even though I'd use it more than a phone. Still, I'm closer to getting a phone because my contract expires in May. And I can see why a lip would hurt more than an ear. I'm not sure why, but I can clearly see myself in more pain getting my lip pierced than my ear.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…