• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So for the test battle...i should be able to do it in about 2 hours 2.5max from the time this message is sent . if its sooner will let u know
    Yep I love optimistic characters X3 Iris's hair makes me lol I love how Pokemon "live" in it XDDD
    LOL that Ice Aqua Jet part was so funny! I forgot about it though. I just love how he was rooting on two people XDD Barry how does that work out?
    Yeah Dento's eyes were a bit freaky...especially in the "pushy waiter scene" (as I call it...even though he just wanted battle tips XDDD) lol when I first saw that...wow...weird. But like I said before now it seems off when I see mistakes in the anime. It was funny. I said they would make that mistake but I didn't know they'd make it in his second episode XDD
    Yeah rofl I saw that episode. I lol'd at when he was yelling about "I want to know what that something is too!!!" Also I can't forget: "I can't believe I'm saying this but Paul I'm fining you for losing against Ash in the first round!!!" Wow Barry...interesting way to show your support XDD
    Yeah Brock seemed really weird in DP...
    Lol I like Iris but I like Dento more. He's not like how Brock was more "running gag" funny but his food talk and different things about him make me smile or laugh. He's just a really really cheerful guy. I find it kind of interesting that Iris takes more of the background...(I never noticed too much compared to other people account of this time around I'm paying more attention to Dento and Iris more than Ash XD In AG I paid more attention to May and Max) I'm rather happy that they used Iris instead of White though lol. Her hair reminds me of a shiny Zoroark's XD
    It made me laugh....one of my best friends disliked Dento and it was because of his sclera-less eyes XDDD (tbh now I flinch when I see fan art or mistakes in the anime where they give him eye whites...it just looks...out of place XD)
    Yeah I like Brock's character but I hate to say when I saw that one epi where Ash,Dawn and Barry shrunk I really think Barry should have been the 3rd part of the trio. He could easily had a goal too: to battle the Battle Frontier or even just battle his father. I think that would have been cool. But whatever if it were me I would have said Brock should have left at the end of Johto with Misty lol (just to make it even XD) but I really liked Brock in AG :D I loved AG a lot actually (though I didn't watch much of the Battle Frontier due to the VA change =( that was upsetting when that happened TT_TT)
    As for Best Wishes I think Iris and Dento are great characters to join the cast. (I never like to refer to people as "replacements" because I feel that every character has something that makes them their own character) When I saw the sillouettes I remember hoping that Dento would be the contest rival (until I saw him in color then I was like: HE BETTER BE A MAIN CHARACTER!!!)
    Well I do feel that DP was the best saga they've done, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. XDDD I just found the trio rather off...especially after I began reading the DP saga of Pokemon Special/Adventures. It did the same thing really of having each character "bonding" with the lake trio but the trio in DP PokeSpe had a lot more chemistry and laughs. The anime did a great job with Ash and Dawn, but I forgot Brock was there for several episodes =( I also blame these forums as well for being so critical of it (hence another reason I'm trying to stay away from the Spoilers lol) But I really liked Paul and Barry :D Barry is one of my favorite characters of all time~
    You should =D It's a cool book series.
    Man oh man though I'm loving the Best Wishes saga XDDD Tbh the DP saga bored me (but I still watched it though) so even though I'm kind of happy for the DP special featuring Brock and Dawn coming it's rather bitter-sweet coz I don't have my Best Wishes caffeine...boo D:
    It's a book series about feral cats who live with each other in four different clans. It's sort of hard to explain and it sounds pretty corny when you explain it XD but it's surprisingly pretty good lol. It depends on what kind of books you like and stuff though. XDDD;;; (and I didn't explain it very well either, you may just want to check out the books yourself)
    XDDDDDDD Awesome epic intro!~
    Lol you own and run a clan?!? Seriously if you don't read Warriors, Read it. I am NOT JOKING XDDDD (rofl you don't have to, but major coincidences there XDDD)
    I just don't want any spoilers XDD BW is one of the best things right now for me, I don't want to ruin it. But I hear ya, they do have some good arguments XDDD
    Woops sorry. ^^; Lol I COME IN PEACE. I'm 00poke_maniac a Senior in High School and I am currently trying to stay away from the Anime Spoilers section. XD I seen you around before and I was curious about your username, that's all :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…