• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eggià :p Quindi devo accenderlo solo 1 volta al giorno e fare tutto quello che devo entro 5 ore. Che non è male, ma preferivo saperlo prima di mandare in bancarotta (per dire) i miei!!!!
    Che diamine, è proprio quello! L'offerta diceva 20 euro al mese per cinque ore al giorno, ma c'è un tranello: Ogni volta che, dopo aver navigato, ti disconnetti, quando ti riconnetti conta come se fosse passata 1 ora in piu. Esempio: Mi connetto e navigo 30 minuti, lo spengo, piu tardi lo riaccendo e ci sto altri 10 minuti, non conta come quaranta minuti, ma come 1 ORA E QUARANTA MINUTI! E dopo il limite delle "5 ore", costa 50 centesimi al minuto. Quindi eccoci servita la bolletta mensile di 110 euro ):<
    Happy new year!!!!!
    Scusa sono appena tornata dalla svizzera :D. Cmq il problema era che abbiamo ricevuto la bolletta dell'abbonamento internet Vodafone che era semplicemente un affronto, e quindi i miei volevano disdirlo. Finchè il tipo del negozio gli ha detto che devono sganciare 150 euro per disdire O_O Quindi me l'hanno fatto tenere con la promessa che lo userò meno.
    I like Deep Purple and Blue Oyster but not so much with Aerosmith. I don't know why but that's one band from the 70's I never really could get into.
    Yeah those songs are from the top of my head some of my favorites but there are so many others I love as well that include The Lemon Song, Out on the Tiles, All My Love, In the Light, Tea for One, Ten Years Gone but seriously the list could go on and on from there. Other bands I like are from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Some of them include The Who, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Queen, the Misfits, Iron Maiden, Metallica, and Megadeth.
    Favorite song from the mighty Zep now that is a tough one since there is so many I like. Here is my top 5 in no particular order.

Kashmir
    Rain Song
    Achilles Last Stand
    D'Yer Maker
    Whole Lotta Love / Stairway to Heaven

What about you?
    Thanks. I'll listen to them whenever I get time. Recently I've been listening to The Faceless, Job for a Cowboy (their new album), and Arsis.
    Merry Christmas to you too, although it's a bit late, but I've been busy :)

I think I have listened to a few songs by Overkill, however, I don't recall liking them. Are there any good songs by them that I should look into?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…