• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have jirachi, huntail and gorebyss (whatever its called) how about delibird, spinirak, shuckle, jynx and gliscar
    I know I need a palkia...thats about the only legendary I need...I also really want a couple of event pokemon for the sake of accessing the event. Like Event Celebi and Event Pichu. As far as the rest of my pokedex goes, I just need to stop being lazy and take care of it haha.
    Eh...no...I have nothing I want to offer. Really was counting on that Lickilicky. I just got a shiney Shaymin but was dissapointed that it didnt unlock the Gracidea Flower. I guess I could toss that up, but because its shiney, id have to adjust the deal and I doubt you'd wanna do that.
    Heres the list of pokemon I'm looking for in 'Dex Trades:
    Mew
    Latias
    Latios

Pokemon I'm looking for to keep:
    Mew
    Celebi
    Regirock
    Latias
    Latios
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Arceus

I can breed anything else. I have multiple untrained Phiones, and can EV train most pokemon. I can also get you egg moves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…