• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ultimate Dragon Knight

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no not really , but I'm allowing it for now as their leader who usually updates their thread has been gone alot lately.
    We cant connect and I cant use PO, and frankly Im just tired of it. Just give the battle to Neo.(not like its gonna make a difference, Gamefreaks still gonna destroy) But, yeah just give it to him.
    I will tomorrow promise!
    I'm just about to go out to a new years party :)

Also please can I have the link to the chat
    Sorry I wasn't on xat last night. I wasn't at home by then and when I got home, I fell asleep. Anyways, my opponent hasn't been on since the 16th. I'll try PMing him about our battle.
    i read what u siad along with ger and white, thank you for being so kind to me. Like i siad before, u guys got me through some hard times, however, my decision is final. I've had problems with the osl ever since they trolled and destroyed the first clan i was in, and i refuse to continue to be harassed and unfairly treated by those hyprocrites who think they have power becuase they play a child's game well. Im not going on chat anymore nor will i join another clan. Thanks for hearing me out and peace
    lol, well I can see exactly wheres hes comming from it was a very odd phenominon that greatly changed the battle. And theres no explanation for it. So please give him my greatest respects, because I would have reacted in a similar manor. But on another note, Im now with Neodarkrai, right? OH, and I would still like to battle you one day since ours was cut short.
    Theres not much to it, he had a few calm minds, i used meteor a few times. Then one time i get a critical hit and kill it. Just an unfortunate hax.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…