• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you clear your PMS? I can't send you one :/ And yes I can do the trade just LMK what your FC is, mine is in my signature ^.^
    hmm... well, you have to start off by learning how to read the basic characters. There are 4 different styles of writing that can be used, and you know one of them and one other is not used in the games at all. That would leave you with two more that you need to learn to play the games.
    Romanized Characters (a, b, c...)
    Hiragana (ひらがな)
    Katakana (カタカナ)
    Kanji (漢字)
    Obviously you know the romanized characters, so the only other two you need to know are Hiragana and Katakana which make up the bulk of the textual writing in the games. I think that starting there would be a big help, to help you remember them I would suggest turning on the Japanese IME on your computer so you can type them (it's phonetical, so you type by pronunciation and it converts it) which can be found in the Control Panel/Language settings. All Pokemon names will be in Katakana and a lot of attacks and such will be in Hiragana. MLC has a lot of different drills and such that you can download/print out and use here. A lot of the basics of the language can be found by just looking up basic Japanese lessons or something like that in google, so stuff like pronunciation (which is easy once you get the hang of it) shouldn't be too hard to find. If you have any questions at all feel free to contact me and I'll answer whatever question you have to the best of my abilities :)
    Haha, glad you liked it <3
    SELF-POTATO, LOL.

So I went through your list and holy hell, I had to write down all your EV'd pokes so I could get a better idea of what you had and it nearly took up an entire page in my college ruled notebook x.x

Here's some I thought of that aren't on the list: Clefable, Cacturne, Gastrodon, Butterfree, Banette, Mantine, Tentacruel, Miltank, Castform, Aggron, Kangaskhan, Froslass, Abomasnow, Donphan, Claydol, Umbreon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Drapion, Mawile, Walrein, Crobat, Hippowdon, Kecleon, Weezing, Dewgong, Drifblim, Sableye, Honchkrow, Ampharos, Spinda, Yanmega, Phione, Lopunny, Manectric, Girafarig, Fearow, Mamoswine, Venusaur.

Of course I can egg move breed them and get a specific nature. Some have good egg moves, like Hippowdon (Slack Off, Facade, Stealth Rock). Also, in addition to EVing them I will also give you an UT egg move version of them so you can add it to your list of egg move pokemon :)

Of your list I'm interested in clones of the shiny Kyogre, Groudon, Latios, and Palkia :) I'll EV and Lv up multiple egg move pokemon for each if you're interested n.n

Sorry about the long post x.x
    Ohh, lol
    He's so funny :p
    I bet it's not a permaban though D:

If you can re-link me I'll go through your list and find some EV'd pokemon you don't have so I can EV them :)
    Thank you!!! :D :D

Self Potato. I'm just sayin~
    You have so much stuff that I'm unsure what "anything good" by your standards is xDD
    Example? =D

Nothing really :p Basically he offered his Darkrai for trade and asked for a Mew. Since I had three I PM'd him and offered the one I was sure was legit (although all three look legit). So he accepted and then he said he didn't care if it was a hack and pokemon is fictional so it doesn't matter etc., and I asked him if that means the Darkrai is hack. He said no and we traded. Then I saw it was a Newmoon Darkrai caught at Lv8 xD HACK FAIL, LOL. So in the trade forum I saw someone I previously traded with saying they almost got scammed. I posted saying said Darkrai is indeed a hack, to give more weight to his/her argument. This, for some reason, p!ssed him off and he proceeded to spam around 8 pages of my profile xD I never did him any wrong =/ But I'm *dying* to know what his last comment said! The mods deleted it =(
    As curious as I am to know what you said, I think it's better I pass xDD
    And whut? Why is he bothering you? o_O

Aww, thank you so much for the offer!!
    It's really sweet of you *hugs* :)
    But don't worry about me!
    I was able to get a legit event Darkrai in a trade =D
    Send me a hate mail and ill report u!!!!!!!!!!! Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    Well, I've been playing for a very long time too~
    But I never saved said pokemon @w@
    It's just a lot. Wow.
    That's very cool :)

What are you looking for in return for some of those pokemon?
    Thank you very much for the Larvitar and the compliment :)
    When I'm done working on these poke projects for people I'd be more than happy to help you out with anything you need (hopefully that Brave Bird Zubat xD).
    Yup, I'll give him to you now =)
    And I don't want anything in return. I didn't hold up my side of the trade so you shouldn't have to hold up yours. Just bring an unwanted poke into wifi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…