• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hopefully :p I haven't had many readers lately. I remember I had a lot when I wrote Dedication Through Light and Darkness.
    Well both ideas sound intriguing however I wouldn't write one if you didn't feel comfortable with it. That's one thing that often destroys writers, when they are asked to write something that they aren't comfortable or pleased with!
    I started it already. Just need to put the finishing touches on it. Then I'll post all three in the same day.
    It is year, and I don't know if I'll make it. I really hope so, but you never know. And yea it'd be a lot but most of my chapters are just 1 post long so probably will work out to be less than the guy with 80 chapters.
    70ish to go lol, I just came up with loads of ideas and stuck them in, more plot and character development than the odd *we meet a character of the day with a pokemon of the day* and so technically it will finish at around 100 Chapters lol. The sequel would be in Johto and will hopefully be shorter, or I just get chapters completed quicker!
    A sequel, but that's if I ever get there lol. I'm pretty far away at the moment, about 70 odd chapters to be preciseish. lol
    That would make sense, but Lugia isn't even Water type :p Sinnoh is a really big region. I tried a Sinnoh fic once. Remember that? By chapter 28 they barely made it to Veilstone City and the plot wasn't fully developed :p
    Since it's based in Kanto somewhat then I would say Charmander. If you use Houndour then he could catch a starter like Squirtle later on. Yes, all three at the same time.
    That would be a good idea, I really wish I had done just that, that way I wouldn't be lagging behind lol!
    I might just start a new one for Beyond the Limits of Light and Darkness, but just keep the Remix thread up. Really? :eek: That's cool.
    Ah I see, well yea once you do I'd be happy to read it over for you. And lol it's indeed a secret hehe
    Ah I see, well yea once you do I'd be happy to read it over for you. And lol it's indeed a secret hehe
    I'm going to rewrite the beginning of Beyond the Limits of Light and Darkness and see the type of reaction I get. Maybe I'll repost Remix or just continue with it. Then I'll post Genesis to see how that does.
    I say second chapter. If you present it well then it will hook people and they will know the originality of your fic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…