• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel so loved! haha.

Yes, don't worry, change for the better (or at least I hope). That's certainly a shame to hear that you and Ethan rarely talk anymore, as well as the deterioration of things on here in general (if such sombre expression can be employed). I'll hopefully get in contact with Ethan in the coming days; truth be told, in my lurking, I also had noticed a seemingly fairly substantial change in his character from what I remember, which seems to compliment what you said.

Well as for me, I'm about to enter my final year of high school, so things will be getting busy, and no doubt the workload this year will be heavy. Then University! Deary me, how we grow up so fast.
    Hooray! I'm one of the bright people!

Heh, I'd take you up on that (though I can't have milk, and I'd have to have a look at the tea, to makes sure it has no Fructose, which it almost certainly has. Yay for being sick).

How have you been, old friend?
    Well, I've always been a bit of a thinker, so his ideals
    and general thoughts that there is some good in
    everyone interested me. My Uncle is also a priest,
    and has done some study about him, which eventually
    led me to do some research.

Not to mention the fact that my fiancé lived in Africa
    for a few years, and actually saw some of the unrest
    in that part of the world. Her accounts made his
    observations that much more real, and it hit home
    in a real way.
    Well, it would technically be a warren of Lopunny. Gaggles are for geese. And we are running a bestial ghetto brothel, Profesco! Have you forgotten again?

Yes, but small is also kind of annoying.
    ... I've, uh, got some more bad news for you, I'm afraid. You might want to sit down for this...
    ----------
    Wait, I thought I was the pushover mod? I haven't banned anybody ('cept adbots) in years. C'mon you guys, make up your mind. I don't know who I am unless you guys define me. :(
    ----------
    Aaawww...I like you Profesco! (Not to be a butt kisser) Hell, if I were the drinking kind, I'd love to have a beer with you!
    I am in total agreement there, he's a wonderfully
    enlightened man.

If you ever get a chance, you should read "Made for
    Goodness: And Why This Makes All the Difference"
    It was written by him and his daughter, and was a
    very inspiring read.
    Look. You're a nice guy.

Please do your job. You know where. If you don't do it, you're not doing your job.
    Oh no, my lurking has been discovered! D=

I imagine that your surprise was roughly equivalent to mine upon seeing that I had a visitor message despite having not been active here since 2008...

Deary me, my last visitor message from you before yesterday's was on the 19th of August 2008 - we haven't talked in over two years! Suffice to say I'm quite a different person now and have changed a rather lot.

Yes, it is summer holidays for me right now, and I've been a bit bored, so over the past few days I came to look around here out of nostalgia. I nearly PM'd you and Ethan the other day, even, for old time's sake, but decided against it.

So what's been up these past... two years? haha
    Hello, Profesco. I saw your post on the last page of the "ZOMG! Someone was mean to me on the interwebz!" thread. I just have to say, you're exactly right. Most people don't think about it, but some people are "emotionally compromised," and some jerk could be just what pushes them over the edge. Hope this wasn't weird.

~Nimh
    Profesco, I didn't want to have to be the one to break this to you, but I suppose it's better you find out sooner rather than later:

You're not white.

Or a guy.
    Let's hope Hope obliges us. Oh, for no reason in particular. But one can never have too many shiny Roserades, you know? And I'd heard your company specializes in breeding shiny forms of the Roserade line. ;P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…