• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's okay. :3

Yes, I am in the northern part of the world..... and I am freezing my @#% off. It just snowed recently. ><
    Oh, you're just bored to death of this place, hmm?

Okay, would you like to hear about my endeavors in Purity Forest & Wish Cave??
    *sigh* For a minute there, I thought that your education has got you in a stranglehold... or does it...?

That aside, I had the brass balls needed to complete both of these asylums/dungeons, with my sanity intact.
    I've got a really good question for you:

Did you have the brass balls to get through PMD one's Purity Forest & Wish Cave??
    That's funny that you would say that, as #1, most of Zero Isle isn't 99 floors, & #2, my team in PMD one specialize in 99 floor dungeons, a.k.a., Buried Relic, Western Cave, & Silver Trench.

However, the ones that reduce you & your team all the way to level one are an entirely different story altogether...
    That's wonderful...

I've got this as it had all the gummis available, unlike with Time & Darkness, plus, I could use them as ingredients for Spinda's cafe, & each & every one of them would jack up one of my stats by one for a normal drink. I was elated that ChunSoft had brought back consistent stat ups from gummis, even though it's a different way to do it.

Not only that, I've even managed to make a successful trip to Zero Isle South, which is something my Darkness game couldn't claim. Unfortunately, there's something that I do miss from my Darkness game...
    XD

...How can unstable internet access decrease popularity? It would just make you less known...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…