• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The banner is called a user title and it changes going by your post count. Some section of the forum to not count towards post count such as games, clubs, mics polls, and SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge.

And by posts, do you mean the ones left on other people's profiles like this or something else?

L.F.D.
    team as in the little banner at the top with prof oak,bulbasaur and charmander.
    And could you tell me how to make those post's please?=)
    Hey, welcome! The title can be changed by going on 'User CP' in the top left of the screen and going through profile details. How d'you mean team? :)

~Pirate
    Hiya!
    I'm kinda new here so please be kind!Oh and any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Like,how do i get a different team and title?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…