• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I just posted a trade proposal on your thread.
    Wanted to make sure you received it,
    and wanted to trade asap.
    I've been dying for a Cherubi.
    I dont know what to do. I think soft reseted over a shiny ho-oh twice. Its been like 8 days since i think i soft reseted over shiny ho-oh. What should i do?
    I dont know what to do.
    I think i soft reseted over a shiny ho-oh twice i think and since i have been Sr for 12 days now. I dont know what to do.
    It's funny. I don't really like many of the shiny forms of the 5th gen legends, either! The ones that I DO like can't even be obtained in their shiny forms, haha! But since I have so many 3rd and 4th Gen targets to catch up on, I think it's okay that there aren't many 5th Gen legends I'd like to SR for. I really only see myself SRing for Kyurem and Terakion.
    yo! holding the pokes u wanted, dont mean to rush u or anything just would like to kno were still on cause ppl keep asking for them, thanks!
    I understand you have a shiny feebas. I am rather interested in it. Listed bellow is everything i have to offer, all of which are shiny and UT.
    Buizel Lv12
    Snover Lv 34
    Carnivine Lv 22
    Awesome! :D Good luck to us both! I'm gonna need it more than you, I bet. I think my Rayquaza was just a fluke, lol.
    Hello there! :)

I know this is random, but I do believe that we should become rivals for a Shiny race, just us. I haven't told anyone in the club this yet, but I've decided to go after a shiny Ho-Oh as well. It wasn't because of you or anything, I had just got to him in SoulSilver and I thought why not make it worth while. What do you say? :)
    I am interested in several of your flawless pokemon. I have hundreds of mundane non RNG shiny pokemon. Many event pokemon. I also have dozens of egg move, ev'd, renameable, battle worthy pokemon. Send a Pm if you are interested in brokering a deal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…