• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Indragon, I know Smash Bros. discussions are not acceptable in the Nintendo forum, but would it be okay if I created a simple face-off for the Final Smashes in Brawl if I wanted to?
    You need seven more posts in Murder IV to be at the post requirement for the game up to this point. This is required by the twenty-fourth.

(you don't have to respond to this, I'm just letting everyone know how many posts they need)
    I need all of your "supposed" ""godly"" """powers""" to help me. I need evidence to prove to someone that Nintendo has and always will be better than Microsoft. Will you help?
    I don't mind at all.

You'd think Plusle and Minun would be behind it all, any chance they're secretly legendaries?

Yup, and I've decided on five members of my team, still can't decide on the sixth.
    I woke up at 7:20, realizing my party was still full of a "no legendaries" team from a battle I was trying to do with someone else. Thankfully, I had written out some PVS data so I could put a team together! But anyway, I guess that's what I get for not preparing. I shouldn't have even had those two in the same box with the trained battling Pokémon.

I was thinking I would have won without that lack of preparation (all other things being equal of course). But no matter--you are good! You've beaten me three times, man!

Keep up the good work! I'm sure we will battle again sometime. I need to go test this team out against other PVS battlers.
    ....Oooh. XD

Lol XD

Happy new year, son.
    SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY ;-; I had to help an old lady cross the road, then help a kid get his cat down from a tree; but it was a black cat so I took the long way to avoid bad luck; then I got lost on the road of life.
    Really? I thought they had that gym that got free money. I owe em big for starting the International League of Super Villians. TM, 2011

You don't really care do you?
    Ah, yes. The company's breeding division has since shut down their Emerald headquarters, but their cloning division could probably be put back into action. Were you fishing for a purple rose?
    Honestly, it wasn't really all that early. I've been trying to wake up earlier (since I've had trouble with that because of staying up late even before New Years Eve), so it might be possible. I'll try to be on Wi-Fi tomorrow at 7:30, and again on Friday (though I'm sure I won't be on the forums).

If not then, perhaps some time Saturday might work? I'm relatively free all day.
    You stole the cheat sheet? :( And yeah, that one almost always works.

But remember in the movie, when it was that close-up of Arceus's eye? It looked like a computer! And computers speak in 1's and 0's!

As are gingerbread people going boom in a flash of red and green fireworks.

Yup. My local Gamestop already has a poster in their window to pre-order the games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…