• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, it's good meet you. If you're good at giving critique and reviewing, I wonder if you would be up to a Review Exchange in the future?
    OK, I know this is probably none of my business, but Air Dragon did sign up for this. Sorry if it looks like I'm butting in on a private matter, I just thought I'd mention it.
    Hey, just wondering if you saw my offer below that I posted a while back? It's just that you didn't reply. :)
    If you want me to draw pictures of the characters from your fan-fic then I don't mind, although I'm better at drawing Pokémon than people! :)
    I imagine this is going to sound strange, but I really like the title of your fanfic, Maverick Heart. With exams and NaNoWriMo, I currently have no time to actually sit down and read it, but it catches my eye every time I scroll down the page so I'll be sure to check it out sometime. /endrandom
    Hey, I like your Pokémon Revolution series. :)
    I'm using the story for drawing a comic at the moment, just for fun; I'm not going to publish it or anything, but I thought it would be nice to let you know. :D
    Of course if there's any reason you wouldn't want me too, tell me and I'll stop. :)
    xD Whoops, I remember firsting the chapter and I scrolled up to the top of the chapter but got distracted and forgot, by time I remembered, I was half asleep and in no mood to read anything. It must have just slipped my mind, I'll get right on it.
    Hey! Just letting you know another new chapter of Alabaster Daze is up! Feel free to check it out when you have the time.
    Due to a lot of motivation and a little bit more time, a new chapter of Pokemon White [now with a name change] [Thanks to you!] is up!
    Congratulations, Ive just been through my phase on these forums where I disappear for a few months, come back for 3 or 4 and it happens all over again. Caught up on Advent and some others I was following.

As for me being out, I blame xbox live and Call of Duty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…