• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahaha! I just noticed it too lol! Especially the little "W" shape in the middle of it's unibrow...the way she's staring at me...it makes me feel kinda dirty o_O
    I went through a similar phase when Alfonso changed his avatar from Scott (the dude from Battle Frontier who stalked Ash) to what he changed it to after.

Took months to get over!
    You mean you're not at all disturbed by Kojiro taking a sip of Gravy? Or shedding no pity for poor Weedle who's been mounted as a trophy on a wall? Or Zard who's about to taste a Dax turd?

You truly are a sick, deranged teddy bear.
    Hallo, dankeschön für die Geburtstagsgrüße! =)

Ich fühl mich so wie immer - nur ein bisschen verbitterter ^^". Diese ganzen Briefe, die jetzt von Versicherungen und Banken eintrudeln, damit ich dies unterschreibe und das bestätige, sind höllisch nervig XD

Ehrlich gesagt wär ich lieber Petra Pan geworden oder so... ;]
    I actually liked the first German One Piece opening. Sure it was a different melody than We Are, but it seemed interesting nonetheless.

I wouldn't know about translating Japanese to German, but if you want, I could make an English translation extremely literal and note-laden, so you know more or less any meanings that could be potentially lost in translating from Japanese (I could even list off the meaning of each individual word if you want). From there, you wouldn't have problems translating English to German, would you?
    I'll just stick to English... and Japanese. ^^

In spite of that, I do enjoy seeing some anime themes translated into other languages, when I can find them. I recall you saying you're disappointed that the German Pokemon dub is based off of the English 4kids version, as opposed to being based off the original Japanese version.... would you ever consider doing a fandub of a Japanese opening? Because I'd be interested in seeing that myself. ^^
    Heracross, you know German?

EDIT: Oh... I thought you were replying to Sushi. ^^' I didn't see that "View Conversation" button at first.
    But of course, us animé veterans are a dwindling breed, we gotta stick together.

It also comes to my attention that in the past we've both been admirers of each other's art. :)
    Hey!

Nee, das stimmt schon, ich bin fast nie bei MSN. Zu viele Fenster, und zu viel, um das ich mich kümmern müsste XD Bin aber nicht komplett tot dort, vielleicht sehen wir uns ja mal!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…