• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I hated trying to find shiny patches! Especially when it took forever. One time it took 2 hours of constant resetting at 40 to get one to show up. :(

Thank you! It is a long hunt for Snivy. I've been doing it on and off since October. Good luck on your Cyndaquil!

Gyarados is already a really good Pokemon. But with Moxie it is so much better because once you kill a Pokemon, your attack is raised. Then if you kill another one you're basically unstoppable.

Rumble is really nice for shiny hunting. I have Charmeleon, Raichu, Dewgong, Venomoth, Tangela, Infernape, Pikachu, Exeggutor, and Nidoking all shiny from Rumble. I've only had it since last Saturday. <3
    PokeRadar used to be so hard for me. But after awhile it gets really easy. Shuko's tutorial really helped me, now I get tons of shinies from PokeRadar. I don't put them in my signature though.

Mine..well, my Abra hunt got over 2000 today. I see 83 Pokemon per SR, and I only did 25 SRs but that adds up to 2075 Pokemon seen. I suspended my Snivy hunt at 960 eggs, this is because I finally got a female DW Magikarp. I want a Shiny Gyarados with Moxie! lol

I am too lazy to get on my Wii for Rumble.

:)
    I should just die, I'm obviously a bad person. I don't deserve to be around other people, all I do is start arguments. It's completely pointless to even try anymore. Every single time this happens. Every time. Why do I even try?
    Doesn't really help with Zabi constantly jumping my throat though..which really isn't helping the mood problem. :(
    I'm sorry for being so rude to you, I haven't been in a good mood lately. :( Although that isn't an excuse, it's a bit of an explanation.

Sorry again for being mean. D:
    I'd like to hope that I'd be welcomed warmly if I choose to return. :)

How are your hunts going? I went straight to Lugia once Kyogre shone, so I've been working on him and nothing else. o:
    While I admit that some of your posts really did frustrate me, you weren't the reason I left. ^^; I've been planning on leaving for quite some time, it's just not the same place that it used to be.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…