• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between August 19 and the time of this message, your claim on Golduck on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    "Guile's Theme Goes With Everything. It really works."

I'm assuming you mean the SNES version. The Arcade version is actually quite down-beat in comparison.
    Ah, I just noticed you accidently posted in your own v.m. section :p Anyways, I could care less if there's just a number there, so no worries about taking it back, I just wanted to straighten things out if there was a problem with my art.
    Oh god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, it was one of those moments where I didn't realize what I was doing. I actually really do like your sprites. Is there a way I can take the vote back?
    Just wondering if you could explain why you voted...

"Bad, needs a ton of improvement and work in spriting."

In my poll in my sprite thread. Not saying I disagree, I'm just curious where I could improve.
    Woohoo, first post!
    Hey, Dr. P, I noticed you're relatively new. even though i truly hate you for ruining our 82-post streak, I'll forgive you if you answer some questions for me:

1: Are you into competitive battling?

2a: If yes: How long have you been battling competitively?
    2b: If no: would you like to learn about competitive battling?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…