• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I see. I only suggested people PM me their topics so I didn't have to spend my whole time looking through the club to see it. I wouldn't want someones topic to be accidentally skipped over.
    I only suggested people PM me topics so that new members didn't have to scroll through a bunch of pages just to see if there are more shiny topics. If someone wants to post a topic, they can, I will just add it to the first post.

Sorry you don't like it, but at least it isn't cluttered like the old club was. No way is someone going to scroll through 500 pages just to answer a topic, when they can get it from the first post.
    Hey, don't worry about it, I understand. No hard feelings. I hope you'll still drop by the club every now and then!
    I just noticed you gave up your co-ownership in the SCP o:
    Like Scorpion said, it's sad to see you go, but life takes it's responsibilities as we get older, which is understandable.

I saw you mentioned me to maybe take over your position, which I'll gladly do if Fufu's fine with it.
    It'd be nice if I could help improve the club this way ^_^

Anyways, I hope to see you around sometime again!
    Sad to see you handing in your co-ownership of the club kirk, but i understand your reasons for doing so, i've been the same for a while (just starting to play them again) and either pokerealm or helio would be excellent choices for your replacement.

I hope you'll still stick around the club every now and again though, it'd be sad to see you go completely
    Heya,
    hey, what happened to the anti cloning club, you know?
    I have been away for a long time (as I told I would) and came back now
    You know anything about it?
    Legendaries disappear pre FRLG after running away. in other words the regice REing will not work in R/S. I tried this with regirock and it disappeared. of course I saved first though
    Hey, if you don't think it's terribly presumptuous of me, then would you consider trading one of your Draco Meteor Jirachis? I feel really bad for missing this one ^_^;
    No, it's alright if you decided not to include the shedinja. Although the only way to get one is to evolve Nincanda, no other way. I'm having fun, that the only thing that matters.^^

I'm looking forward for the enigma stone event as I missed the event for the jap version. I'm hunting here n there, kinda confused, lol.
    Atm i'm going to keep it as an eevee. I might evolve it later but i'm not sure yet. I'm going to wait until we know all 5th gen evo's maybe there is an new eeveelution in there which could come out amazing shiny form.
    First of all the leaderboard looks cool =)

Just a few things:
    I caught the tentacool on my SS, and
    Fufu said the Shedinja I got from evolving Nincanda count for the tour.
    I've posted the picture of Shedinja.

The leaderboard motivates me to hunt for the tour more.^^
    Congrats on your shiny Weedle, Kirk. That's 2 Beedril if you're planning to evolve it.

Are you still gonna hunt in BCC? I hope you'll get a cooler shiny like Sycther or Pinsir.
    But what if Weedle shows up again :x
    Ah alright then. Oh quick question, if the battle scene is cut off does it affect the shiny effects when you run into a shiny pokemon?
    Well done kirk huge congrats on the new shiny beedrill im still hunting for smeargle, i wouldn't be upset if natu shines either im at like 3165 encounters so far but its nothing big. How many encounters did it take you?
    Congrats on the Beedrill! I hope my BCC shiny shines when I start too. Just a question, but can you find lv. 30 pokemon in the BCC or did you just level it up? OK thanks for clearing that up :)
    ----------
    Are you ready?

(Silence)

I said, are, you, ready? :p
    ----------
    DX. After listening to years of wrestling(my brother is a huge fan), that line is stuck in my brain. ;]
    Thank you for your support. I even had a masterball but I really didn't want to use it. I knew it was almost out of PP and I decided to throw one last dusk ball before I used it. Being at 1hp and asleep didn't help me much at all, he was so stubborn! I guess all of my luck was used finding him and not catching him, he did shine extremely quickly, less than 500 resets probably. Anyways, thank you again for the luck and support, I very much appreciate it. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…