• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright. What were we talking about?

I think so... Why?

Hmmmmmm.......

BW has been preordered 759522 times already and we got 6 weeks. You have it?
    Alright how about 50% then?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I preordered it Saturday. I can't wait for it. Plus I may have sold 30+ games for it and a DSi.
    I live in Australia, remember. Summer holidays. And it was extreeeeemely hot today and yesterday -.-
    Cool, what music?
    Well, if you're arteries don't clog more with each bite of a Big Mac then you're simply not doing it right ;)

Ah, so one more year? Make sure to get your senioritis vaccination before it's too late

The suspense. It hurts.

Care to give your two cents on the new Pokemon now that they're all out?
    It must be coincidence. Wi-Fi internet access among the members of a forum dedicated to a videogame highly structured around Wi-Fi uses has got to be an impossibly rare thing.
    Well, you certainly called it! You mod GPD now, even if it is temporary :p It is temporary, right? That many mods for one section would be insane
    I took midterms in early January, and I was gone for a week too. No biggie.

Blue and a shovel.

Oh. So I beat it?

The same evil Pikachu in the first movie?

Mayyyybe. And I'm choosing Snivy too.

Nice avvy. :) One of the perks of being a mod?

I have one of those answer as fast as you can questions. Want to try it? It's not as long as yours.
    Oh hai there.

Hehe, nothing much, just been doing loads of holiday homework - I start on Monday -.- What about youu?
    Ah, I know how that feels. Just take a few deep breaths ^_^; Try not to get too overwhelmed, bud.

Oh, just trying to resist the urge to chow down on McDonald's at my doctor's behest. Not that I'm a fatty, but the food is a tad too intense for my stomach to handle =|

Other than that, I'm great! New semester, glad to be rid of World History finally. You're not in high school still, are you? I just realized I have no idea how old you are.
    Well, my team was actually a 65-point team.

I'll have to look, because I think I sent a PM to zodiacsage and haven't heard from him. Maybe I should see if prince amrod wants to battle.
    *Hides gun, and whistles innocently* Nooo, Indy! D: HOW COULD YOU DIE AT SUCH A YOUNG AND YOUTHFUL AGE?! ;-;

Indeed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…