• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, let me ask Locomorus...

Well I usually wake up at 9am, and by that time its on youtube, I'll catch it around 5pm when I come back but usually Shopro blocks these videos pretty fast...:( And it gets subbed in a few days anyways, so either way, I'm gonna see it one way or another.>:]
    Pretty feasble from what I see.

BW: 20
    Same

BW:21
    The problem with that is we saw TP in the desert in the preview but we didn't see the rumored BW 20. Plus I see TR being badly beaten and not seen again for 6-7 episodes.

BW 22:
    Given

BW 23:
    I can see Cheron or the female incarntion in BW appear and have a friendly rivalry with Ash and a battle. And Pidove evolves.

BW 24:
    Seawaddle evolves

BW 25:
    Sewaddle, Snivy and Hatooboo are used.
    Sewaddle evolves again.

BW 26:
    I see that. Maybe Emonga? Or a TP trying to catch Victini episode

BW 27:
    I see almost the same thing except while battling Exadrill it loses it's shell and finds TR badly beaten and evolves battling them. The end of the Ep Ash asks what happened to them. Or they still battle TP and Oshawott still evolves.

BW 28:
    I think they will learn of what happened to TR and try to find TP on their own. They could also be losing the battle to TP when Arti appears to help them and they save Victini.

BW 29:
    Shooti appears and just barely loses to Ash in a six on six battle. Continues into next episode.

BW 30:
    Get into Raimon City and go into the amusement park. Ash battles N while the Gym Leader and Iris and Dent battle his minions.

BW 31:
    They beat back TP and Ash asks the Gym Leader to battle him.

BW 32:
    Ash narrowly beats her.

BW 33:
    Ash catches Buffalon

BW 34:
    Ash catches Drilbur. I really want him with one.
    hey can you change your dento pic to the one where zuruggu leered pikachu the first time?? Btw awesome sig I love the idea!!
    I love how you change the pictures and captions in your sig. That Mijumaru one made me literally LOL. xD
    It's okay, I settled the issue with 1rkhachatryan as well.

I like Ash's Zuruggu, at least I like where they could go with it. I think that the ruffian persona has been a staple of Ash's team, so there's nothing new about it. Sadly, that persona will most likely fade into a generally more flat personality, with it becoming a schtick of some sorts. Think about how Gligar's scaredness and crying sorta vanished overtime.

I do like the seemingly eyed rivalry between the two youngest team members: Kibago and Zuruggu. There's lots of development they can have, similar as Elekid and Chimchar had in Sinnoh, but to a lesser extent as their trainers are friendly..
    I enjoy Scraggy being on Ash's team. Scraggy's one of my favorite Pokemon, so I'm happy to see it on Ash's team.
    Headbutt, Leer, and Faint Attack... maybe Brick Break a little later. As for Zuruggu evolving.... hmmm that I am not sure. RIght now I am 50/50 with it evolving.
    Yea it sucks. I want to feel like I did 4 & 1/2 years ago... where I did not even know if Ash was going to use Pokemon C, or Pokemon D, or heck the rarely used Pokemon L. Although it will be tough now that I think about it.... if I do manage to get a girlfriend, which seems likely, I will probably stray away from Sppf. I'll test myself though to see if it works... though I will miss posting on the Anime Spoilers though.=/

I might visit the Sub Forums that does not have to do with the Japanese Versions. So I'd only be venturing through the Misc. Forums & pray that some idiot doesn't "Spoil" anything.XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…