• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That was just sophie's plan. Blackthorn, I mean. And oh, dont wory, they wont be leaving olivine for some time. I wont say much, but it involves Team Rocket.

So yeah, it would help if you deleted/edited. Thanks for your concern, though :)
    You need to understand that no one would go near the school at all, even if they're looking for the quista. It's been abandond for ten years, and anyway, the front doors are locked, so he wouldnt be able to get in.

I know it feels like im pushing peole away, but someting bigs about to happen,
    To everyone who is in an RPG with me: I apologise for not being around lately. I had an unusual amount of homework this past week, and my last two weekends were more busy than I thought they would be. I'm hoping I'll finally have free time this weekend to finish signups and catch up on RPG posts.
    I hope you're well and I was wondering when you and the others can update Sacred Items. I am sad to see Persona Velvet gone, especially with how things were going with Diego and Zuri. Oh well, I suppose. Meanwhile, how are things for you?
    Sounds like you've got a big weekend in store. That's always good thing.

Vampires huh? I might be interested, but I'm running a little wide spread here at the moment, so I'll see how much free time I have when you get it up. I'm always up for fantasy.

And yeah, I'm in the same boat with the stories. I just haven't been able to sit down and start 'em yet. I've got several planned, but I'm working on two Fanfics to post here in the fanfic section. I'm revamping my "Vision" story, a pokemorph story. The revamp is to include 5th Gen in the plot as well as fix some plot and writing issues. The other is "Insert Title Here" which is basically a crazy satire fic that pokes fun at the old gameboy games and just generally doesn't take itself very seriously.
    Ah, what other RP is this if you don't mind me asking?

And on an unrelated note, how have you been? Haven't talked to you in a while.
    Working on it now actually. And yeah, I was doing some thinking and I realized that I had never seen a Mahou Shojo RP here on Serebii, so I decided to give it a shot.

I'm sorry that the Persona RP has sorta fallen to the curb, but I've sorta become disconnected with my own character in it and its just difficult for me to write anymore without straying dangerously close to turning it into a Theo and Margaret centered Fanfic. Reject Ninja should be up tonight or in the morning if its any consolation at all...
    I hope you're well and I was wondering when you and the others can update Velvet Twilight and the other RPGs. Thank you!
    Hey, I hope you didn't miss my little hint in my last post in Three Days. It was a short post...

As soon as you guys get that door open, the fun really begins...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…