• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All right, to let you know got your story reviewed! Send in Chapter 6 for me to look over plot when you're ready!
    I'm actually only up to chapter two at the moment because my mom keeps asking me to help her with chores. x_x I'll be able to get through the rest of the story later tonight, though, so expect my review tonight or tomorrow.
    Some time soon. Four different projects to work on unfortunately means some time to go through between updates of various stories.

Also, I'll get to reading and reviewing your story some time this weekend. I guarantee you that - you're next in my list to review, finally. =p
    All right. I'll be looking over your story tomorrow and I should be able to give you a review sometime this week. You can also send me Chapter 6 either through PM or email. If you prefer email, I can give you my email address through PM.
    Hello, smashlloyd! I'm Bay, and it seems you need a Plot Mentor. If you like, I can look over the first five chapters of the story you posted and then after that I'll be able to mentor you on plot. You're cool with that? I have some time on my hands, so I should be able to look through your story in a few days.
    Thank you so much!

As for reading your story, I apologize for it taking so long. I have little computer access at the moment due to my laptop breaking down, and I'm already getting a few different requests to read/review other people's stories. I'll get to it as soon as I can, hopefully later today! I promise.
    Yo smashlloyd, Rangeet finally got around to reffing for us, not in any rush I just wanted to give you the heads up coz he took so damn long you might have overlooked it, lol.
    nm just doing a bit of work, also my copy of White came today might start playing that in a bit lol, you?
    Hey are you smashlloyd from smogon? If so, I have heard of you before :3
    Chapter delays happen - I should know that with my own fic. XD Anyways I'll take a look over the next few days. =)
    Hey, just letting you know that you're getting pretty close to the DQ in our battle. I'd hate to see you lose cause of something like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…