• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no. not today. i don't have any wi-fi. this sunday, 11-12 am est is the next time i can. also gives PLENTY of time to prepare.
    ok. i get the no legends, but can you clarify for the other rules? could i have just one legend (it would be azelf)?
    ok. i know that i tend to get carried away at winning battles cause after all, i know everything about the 4th gen, so don't be to discouraged if i win. i can kinda tell you're good, but one time i fought my friend who isn't that good, but after he almost knocked out my first pokemon, i switched to my garchomp (use that info) and sweeped his whole team. so don't get too discouraged, i'll go easy, after all, some of my pokemon have some flaws (stats mostly)
    whenever i battle a real person, i don't even have my action replay in my dsi. and those pokemon i mentioned are one of the few pokemon i've hacked on. there might be a pokemon that someone else hacked with that i have, but that is extremely unlikely. i have a bunch of event arceus that i hacked for but i hardly use them to battle i won't use ANY hacked pokemon, but you'll probably see a bunch of master balls
    it's okay. can't battle today either. on sunday from 11 to 12 EST is best. i'm battling fyrefox then too. could i get your friend code and character name? mine is Ethan 3868 2026 6662. my only real hack is a flying glaceon that knows earthquake and flareon with non-normal moves but i never use them we'd have to do it over wi-fi though
    Hai! and welcome ^-^ If you want to donate pokemon, you contact Flyers108, and depending on the quality of pokemon, you will recieve 1-5 credits. If you wish to get a pokemon from the shop, same thing, ask Flyers and credits will be deducted accordingly depending on which poke you choose ^-^ and yes those pokes would be valuable, so tis up to you if you want to donate~ hope this helped a tad lol D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…