• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, thx and I got a flying - me, fire - pokedog, bug - mike_kun, you - dragon, yoshi1990 - electric so yeah a few joined, like half-way there!
    Hm, Can I have more info on this? I might be interested, but I want to make sure I know what Im getting in to. Things like time investment, responsibilties, etc.
    I'll manage the league and you don't need to worry about that just apply for being the gym leaders or elite four.

I want to make a league but I don't know that many friends that play pokemon as much as I do so I need some help from people to become the gym leaders and such. Pm me or post on this thread if you wish to be part of it. I'll try to make an emblem for your gym just give me like a day after. I don't want any Ubers or legends in ths league so please try avoid those. Send me your fc and befriend me so I can get more info on you. PM me the pokemon you'll be using and make sure it is a full team. No items allowed please. Also, if you'll be applying for elite four, I want to make sure you're not too weak so PM me the info you post.

Application Form:

FC:

Name:

Pokemon Type:

Position:

Color(This is for when I'm making an emblem):

~EXAMPLE~
    FC: 0000-0000-0000

Name: Bobby238

Pokemon Type: Flying

Position: Gym Leader

Color: Blue and Green

~Taken types~

Fire, Flying, Dragon, Water, Bug
    No legends are allowed and the pokemon you use for one of the gym leaders you must use for the whole league so that's why you gotta be careful when chooing at the beginning, it will be lvl 100's doubles
    next question
    When someone is battling a gym leader what will the rules of the battle be.
    can the chalanger use legendarys will the battles be free singles or lvl 50s or lvl 100s
    All gotta be different and also the pokemon all gotta be that one type you're choosing. Say I'm grass, I use torterra, roserade, nuzleaf, sceptile, weepingbell, and some other grass pokemon. They all are grass but they can know different moves like toterra knowing like crunch. I don't want them all being the same pokemon becuz they tend to get the same ol' moves and it's just boring.
    can you explain the rules of your league.do all of a gym leaders pokemon have to be at least one type or do all the pokemon just have to know attacks of the type. can the gym leader have 6 of the same pokemon or do they all have to be different pokemon of the same type
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…