• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ain't it the truth?

And no...I'm not gonna resign from being a mod. Modding's too much fun for that. XD And lol - I know CT is long. I basically continue it for the people who've already buried themselves in it and I thank them for that. XD But, I suppose you can always read the episode summaries on my site and then pick and choose which episodes sound interesting enough to actually go and read. I have to say that the writing is weak in the beginning, but of course gets better as it gets more recent.
    That's way more ties than I have with all the people who contact me. XD

Anyway, I'm planning on leaving the fanfiction scene because I don't have enough time for it anymore. unless you haven't checked, Contest Tie hasn't been updated since April and Demons was finished in May/June this year. Since June, I haven't written anything and I don't think I'll be able to, let alone have the energy to. I might write oneshots when I have the chance, but as far as large scale projects go, I'm out.
    Nah...it's just because everyone who requests to be friends...I've never SEEN them before, let alone spoke to them...or knew they existed. So I'm glad I finally get a request from someone I actually know and have some ties with. O__O
    lmao. XD; I try to keep it...not so big, but I guess that ended up...not happening. :p
    anyways, my life is basically school and homework. I try to give some time to the forums, but I'm still kinda behind on modding. @_@
    what's up with you?
    Great to hear. Sounds like you've had fun. How's university at the minute, I guess all that studying take sup a lot of time?

I'm ok, I'm at College doing Art and design at college. I love it, it's really fun and we get Friday off. lol.
    Hi people !

Just wanted to let you know that I'm on holiday in Croatia, and that I don't have internet when I want to, but I have to go to a cyber cafe when I need internet...and it's not cheap...

So for all of those who are waiting for a review from me, I'm sorry, but until September, it's very unlikely that I read anything new, much less, review :/

I'm sorry again, but life goes on xD
    When I come back home, don't worry, you'll all get the reviews you deserve and that are overdue !! Old fics, new fics and oneshots I have spotted ;)

See you soon !
    Yay, congrats! ^^ I wanna hurry up and be done myself :p The education system can get real old real fast, y'know?
    Wow, awesome, congrats! =D
    I'm doing fine and I'm guessing that you are too :)
    Oh, I was going to ask if you could do me a banner for IP2, but I didn't want to bother you right after exams, so I asked Gazmof to do it. ^^;
    o_0 + T_T = After playing the 3 best matches of the tournement out in the very first next round.. And you know what, Russia deserved it aswell..

Big deception, but all kudos to Hiddink and his Russia, I hope tey'll win now but I think it's gonna be good old Germany - Italy again :/

3 quarterfinals, 3 supprises, 3 poule winners out.
    Yeah, why does it happen so much in football that the best team doesn't win?

But we will try our very best to not let them win =)
    WOW, that was lucky last minute :0 Gongratz though =)

No hoping germany(/Italy) don't win in the end like they always do =(

EDIT: talked to fast =( Turkey is unbelievable lucky in this tournament, always scoring at the very last moment xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…