• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday Psychic. I would get you something but due to time zones, I think technically where I live, your birthday has already passed. XP

And people, it's impolite to ask a lady/woman/girl/masseuse/trampolin-maker about her age. XD
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOUUUUU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU~~~
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY INCREDIBLY DEAR PSYCHIIIIIIC~~~~
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!one!!

=D We shall party with teh sophisticated mudkip! =D That guy's gotta learn to live a little XD WOOT ANOTHER YEAR OL- ER YOUNGER! YEAH! *hi5*

anyway I'm reeeeaaallly sorry, you b-day present still isn't ready D= I meant to have had it sent out by now but well... yeah D= If you want to know what it is, msn or pm or e-mail or note(dA) me. ^-^

HAAAAPPPY BIIIIRTHDAAAAY!

~Sam
    Hrrm me thinks we'll have to ask MayoNayz to get miss Psychic's age unless of coruse you don't want us to know :p
    Skeith: Ohmaigawd thank yooooouuuuuuu! He's so cute! Added to my faves! :D

Doc: Indeed. Or am I? Uh, wait, how old am I? Hm.
    But yes, Mewtwo has been rescued from the clutches of ev- I mean, Myuu. Miiiiiiine. 8D

~Psychic
    Doc: Thanks, but uh, for me there isn't a number next to my name (if that's what you're looking at). I'm not that old, no, not yet! That's soooo old! I'm never gonna be that old. ;;

Chesh: Thank yew, deary. Run along to th'learnin' place, now like a good boy.

DP: Thank you from random computer sitting in my room. Wait, how'd this get here?
    Oh yeah, like five years ago...

~Psychic
    Chesh: Pfft, you're so late you deleted your own post. Wtf, man. D:

Draco...wannabe...foy: Fun stuff, fun stuff. Your old name was cute, though. Looking forward to those results! ^^ Sorta...*hides*

Umi: Do it. I mean uh, if you do I'll love you forever and ever! *hies her Threatening Axe behind hert back*

GG: :O First birthday message (save the one from PC that came like six hours early). Thanks!

~Neon~: Until you said it in Chesh's thread, I had no idea who you were! ^^;
    Thankies, though! ^^

~Psychic
    I should make you some really nice Mewtwo graphics, or give you a life size Mewtwo doll for your birthday. :[ *randomly pops in*
    I knew forgot something! *hurries off the judge more entries*. You have nothing to worry about though - I don't have a ton more of entries to review (only three-four, I think). I don't know how far Katie is into her judging though.

And everything okay with me. Just the normal half-yearly examinations at school. Being a teenager can sometimes be crap. Well, good to know you're doing well.

*looks at old name* I can't believe I called myself "masterwannabe" - mit may have sounded cool to me at the time but now I just realise it sounds... tacky. X.X
    Damnit, Mewtwo, not again! Argh, now I'm going to have to get the prybar and saucepan. *sighs and goes to fetch the required utensils*

Wow, I just realized that masterwannabe is more mature than Ledian_X. That's just weird. >>

Also hi. Hope everything's going well for you, too. *coughincludingcontestjudgingcough*

~Psychic
    Felt like coming in here and saying "hello".

Looks like you're doing well. Well, hope everything is working out for for ya.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…