• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Everything's alright over here. :D I'm not really sure what to say. Lol. I'm falling behind on updating my fic due to vacation, so I feel bad. ;-; I'm also trying to find a job, but bleh. Hahahh.
    Pffft. You'll be out of it in no time. :p You're a beast at golfing, nothing can keep you down! Hahah. And... Yeah... xD Woot woot! It'll officially be one month on the 8th. ^^;;
    That's great to hear! It's been pretty good over here. :D Currently on vacation at my sis's and loving it hahah. And lol, you think so? Rad. Everyone seems to think I should, so it makes it that much easier to do it. xD

Oh, and by the way, Andrew tells me you're quite the beast at golf lately. :p
    Ale-Alexander! Ale-Alexander-o! *pretending I can sing Alejandro*
    Fash VMed me and it made me realize you guys were still on SPPf. What's up, mann? :D Long time no chat!
    Haha, thanks for the offer, I may take it up. I need to finish Black still though :p And yes we should!
    Haha, not much, I just started my 3rd playthrough of Platinum actually. Life has been good, I was thinking of either starting up Swordsplay or The Swift again. And what about you?
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Hey Clone... I'm just wondering if you're still in Swordsplay? You haven't posted in awhile. Just tell me if you are or not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…