• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Small word of advice, organization is key when you are organizing a new Pokemon site. It takes a lot of practice and some perseverance. It seriously makes me wonder how Joe does it. This is one of the most popular sites. Along with PC and bulbapedia or whatever it's called.

I did have my own, however my lack of attention got to me, and life problems. I am just with SPPF, and a small time place right now before I completely disappear.

I know what the second word is, I can't figure out what you called me XD
    Iris' VA is not racist at all...in fact, I would have found it racist if they DID assign her an african american VA. 0o
    But you will get banned if you continue to act this way. Things are the way they are, and it's just a cartoon. There is nothing about this that has to do with you being black, or somehow standing up for rights that aren't being violated - it's the fact that you're insulting people, acting rashly, and breaking lots of rules. Same would happen to anyone else. Go right ahead and spread some crap about this site or me all you like...it wouldn't be the first time someone tried.
    You seriously need to calm down and think about what you're getting worked up over. A cartoon that is made IN JAPAN for JAPANESE people...we are lucky we get it dubbed in the US still. No one is going out of their way to shun or offend black people - that would be a terrible business strategy. :/ Why, didn't they re-color Jinx? So don't say that the Pokemon company has it OUT for you. You're getting worked up over absolutely nothing.
    Eh, it's cool. I just don't like seeing people getting so worked up over the little things, life's too short.
    First, Youtube is out of my control. :/
    And second, you really need to calm down. On here, everyone is just a post, and if that posts breaks the clear, easy rules that are set forth here, I'm infracting the post, which reaches the person who posted it. Wouldn't make a difference if that person where white, black, or purple.
    Would you stop going on about the Iris thing in the VA thread?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…