• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw "swamped" and immediately thought "SWAMPERT!" XD *bricked for being a nerd*

I keep forgetting to check for anything. Ah well. I hope your work gets unswamped.
    Don't worry, I doubt he could get elected mayor. He's too extreme and... lacks the appeal of a genuine ... anything. You shoudln't leave :/
    You haven't e-mailed in like forever. Then again, I haven't checked in a while. Hm....

Well, I hope it goes better for you. Mine's not great, but it's not bad. I'm not flooded with work for once! XD
    I was gonna say... haven't seen too many updates over in your fic-neck of the woods.

And zomg, I didn't see your birthday. Or did I and I just forgot that I did? NO, wait, I remember emailing you about it. xDD I'mma ditz.
    hey EM EM.....haven't talked to you since yesterday...lolz. But besides yesterday, it's been, what.....a LOOOOOOOOONG time?

How are you?
    ----------
    Alright, that’s enough of that. I’d say my sword is sufficiently sharpened.

To start, I’d like everyone to know that I plan on going into the political world upon graduation from college. And, as such, I’m going to need support from the many. I do not care who the votes come from, I simply care that they are headed in my direction. To do this, I need to connect with the people. Be as one of them.

The entire time that I’ve been part of this Alliance has been, I admit with a drop of pride, an experiment. I cannot truly claim that I am a Christian, at least not outside of the anonymity of the internet. The anonymous world here provided me with a useful sandbox in which to play, to test my skills of deception. And I must say that I believe I did quite a good job. My true feeling toward the Christian faith and to religion in general is more or less apathetic. I am an atheist myself but would gladly take on the role of Christian if it lands me support. A friend has told me, and I suppose it sums things up quite nicely, that my religion is that of power.

It is with this that I announce, quite obviously, my resignation from the Christian Alliance. I think we all know that this charade could go on forever if I needed it to. But it doesn’t. I apologize to you who feel offended, or betrayed, but this was a necessary step on the road that I’ve chosen. I wish you the best of luck in the practice of your faith.

And I bid you goodbye.
    ----------
    YESSSS!!!
    I knew that guy was an idiot, and after all of his idiocy... he's a politician. Beautiful.
    Unfortunately, I haven't been to fan fics in almost 9 months, so this may be one of the last times I see you. Anyways, it was fun while it lasted.

So long, buddy.
    Saying it now in case I never get another chance to....I'll miss you buddy....;_;

Thank you for turning me into a better member with your guidance from October 07 to May 08. I'll always thank you for that...
    I'm sorry you feel that way. It's not self-evidently "condescending and unaccepting" at all, it's (as I said before) a peaceful bit of friendly advice.
    Nowhere am I looking down atheists and homosexuals. Nowhere do I say that I am better than them because I'm a Christian. I'm simply saying that they are doing wrong. My signature is very peaceful. I'm simply giving some advice to the misguided.
    So... God would look down on me for promoting what is right simply because it doesn't agree with the mentailty of the day? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that.

And this signature isn't discrimination. I'm not saying that gays and atheists are bad people. I'm simply saying that thety should find and accept God.

Besides, I've already said that I don't care what others think of Christians, I'm sorry that you do.
    Yeah, it happens almost every time. Ah well, I'm sure you don't mean it. (Or DO you? =P)

Meh, I have a big History Test coming up...
    ZOMG YOU'RE ONLINE. MUST BOTHER YOU. D<

School is evil. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

EDIT: Scratch that, knew you'd log off.
    dude it takes like months to translate everything, its pretty easy in jpn though. If you played D/P you pretty much know what to do, and if it something your unsure of, talk to people. thats about as hard as it gets
    Japenes. Dude I got it on the 11th and it doesnt even come out till today >_> theres no way it could be patched that quick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…