• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll have a look at your story soon. I still need to read a few chapter updates on another site, your friend's story, and something someone else sent me, but I'll probaly get around to yours first.
    Oh. A friend recommended something called Trillian Messenger to me a while ago; apparently it's better than MSN, but it takes forever to upload on dial-up so I quit. Mayne it'd work for you.
    Didn't you get a message asking if you wanted to add me when I added you?

My email address is the same as my MSN address, so I'll PM it to you.
    Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I just got MSN yesterday and I added you. Thank you for the review as well, but I'm still bitter at these forums so I won't be replying for a while. (I'm not actually angry because of what happened, I'm angry that I had to actively provoke the mods to infract me!)

How are you and Normalize? Oh, and please let her know I love the name Selena Dawn as well.
    What?! That's not fair! Some day I'm going to hold a huge protest for gay rights and at the end of it people will be forced to rethink everything. All people should have the same rights, no matter their sexuality, because we're all people!

Sorry, it's something I get very passionate about.

I don't have a MySpace, and my computer probably wouldn't load it if I did X.X It won't even load my website, which has nothing on it because of that. You shouldn't try to force her to come on if she doesn't want to. If she wants to email me I can PM you my email address to give to her.

BTW, please tell her I love the names. Alaric is an unusual one, I've never heard that before.

EDIT: I've got a LiveJournal in case she's interested: http://ari-golden.livejournal.com/ It's just a little of what's going on in my life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…