• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You've gotta be the 1st person that I've come across to like Ninetales the most lol. I will say that it can be very dangerous at times especially if trained right. Is it just me or did it take a while for their to be a female champion?
    Oh, I see. I'm usually just gaming, reading, or...doing nothing outside.

I am disappoint. D:<

Oh well, have fun wherever you're off to.
    I'm tempted to just live in the U.S.,this country is just plain boring. Well, I don't have much the patience to handle kids around me so, yep they're a handful.
    Well, here things are quite more warm. I can't imagine cold weather. Also, babysitting can be tedious depending on the child.

You reply fast, lol.
    Of course. Well, it's easy to tell you're a busy person. Everybody is like that lately for some reason.

The weather is warm and windy here.
    So..am I to assume that you're the same Crystal Power who attempted (and failed) to add a certain trivia to Iris's page on Bulapedia?
    Well hey Christina, I'm Yaz and it's nice to meet you too :) and you're welcome! I hate seeing people unfairly picked on just for expressing an opinion. Ah the Japanese names...proof that things really do sound more clever when they're in a foreign language, hehe
    Hi :) that's ok, just wanted to say I felt BCVM22 was being a bit of a jerk to you on the Confirmed Pokemon Discussion thread...you are totally entitled to your own opinion, and I actually agree with you about some of the new names :)
    Oh yeah.... Christmas is just 5 days away.:D Were I live its been raining for a few days now....lol I love the rain.
    Nah its nothing, dont be sorry.lol I actually enjoyed the debate, really I did.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…