• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah,it would make you 98% less weaker to Gengar lol,good team though,also you should have a team like this

Filler/fire pokemon/water pokemon/grass pokemon/filler/filler

Fire,Grass,Water cores work great in this metagame,jut rearrange your team a bit
    Glad you replied to me, I too have been battling since the 90's, in fact I purchased Blue Version the second day it was released in America (Yeah Nintendo Power did hype it up that much and they were right). As for my battle skills I consider myself to be average, but despite that I am confident in my team and we should be able to have battle soon, I will enter your FC on my Pad and hopefully I can catch you in the Wifi room.
    lol and what generation would you be referring to? I've been battling in tournaments and such since gen 1 was released. Don't patronize me please. You'll live longer ;) /sarcasm
    More intrigued then suprised. I personally use a mirror coat suicune, its not often I see tailwind used with a bulky spA varient. typically cm builds include rest-sleeptalk.
    Your prized pokemon? You mean suicune? I didn't judge it I simply inquired as to how is was capable of what it did. a suitable respond would be something like, i trained it in def and spA and its bold, or something like that ;)
    Anyway, regardless my judgement is, you have good ideas thats for sure, I think that the pokemon that is the most flexible you have is the Ambipom. Also I personally think swampert isn't a very good rain dance user namely do to his low speed. You have a lot of potential just you lack maximum synergy throughout your team(s). But overall I can see you in a war in the not to distant future.
    also i'm very curious as to how your suicune lived through a STAB +2 max attack life orbed u-turn from a scizor and was still able to do so much damage to umbreon. (which is calm max spD and hp)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…