• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between July 28 and the time of this message, your claim on Rampardos on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Hey ^_^ I have a quote for the athiest club:

"The last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument; it came from God." - George Carlin
    I was asking because of a similar scenario that happened with somebody else. TBH, I just wanted to get another atheist's opinion. The card would be a birthday card that had a religious theme to it.
    Hey rex, I had a weird question for you.

If I, by mistake, gave you a religious card that said something like, "God bless this world", and it had $40 inside, would you be offended?
    Not really, I just recently added another topic for those that want to show off their knowledge.

I also was considering making a topic for favorite herptilian characters. Characters like Slippy Toad, Norbert from Harry Potter, heck, even the Geico gecko would do.

Any suggestions are welcome, and for the heck of it, I might send you a PM with Bio Rex's (F-Zero GX) information. That is if you want to. Personally, I find him a very interesting character.
    Hey evolutionrex, if you want, I have posted a topic on the herptile thread where you get to show off the herpetology terms you know.

BTW, did I ever tell you about Bio Rex from F-Zero GX? He is a resurrected T-Rex that underwent genetic design to have the intelligence of a human. I can give you his general information, vehicle information, theme song, or ending video.
    I see your geting trolled by Neo. Don't take it to heart, he's just a troll.
    You're making me laugh now. You respond with pathetic, whiny, quixotic excuses for 'comebacks' which are only full of ad-hominem and banal, trite threats. I didn't expect any more from you, but I was hoping you could justify your craving to act like a moron. You are pathetic.
    If you didn't feel the need to degenerate to middle school insults perhaps then your comeback would have had even the slightest semblance of an impact.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…